misbosox

Wally Bag & Bride Accessories

Wally 66" Garment Bag.     If you search online for this bag you will find it between $125-$140.  I am only asking $75 plus shipping for the bag.​

This bag has only been used once and is in excellent condition. My dress arrived in Mexico without a wrinkle and I didn't even have my dress steamed before the wedding because it stayed perfectly in this bag. 

- The manufacture states the bag can hold up to 6 garments.  I took 2 wedding dresses (my actual dress and I had another for TTD), plus my daughter's bridesmaid dress and my rehearsal dress. It has padded roll bars to secure clothing and prevent wrinkles.

- It also has multiple pockets to hold ​shoes, jewelry and other accessories.  There is a large split pocket in the front 17x22" and one single pocket equal size on inside fold. There is two other 11x14" pockets inside and also a smaller accessory pocket.   I was able to put 2 pairs of shoes, bride flops, my jewelry, veil, bride robe, bride tank/shorts plus dresses all in the bag.

** note the only thing the bag does not have is the over the shoulder strap.  With everything I had in it, wasn't that heavy and fit perfectly in the overhead bid.

Other Items

"I do " - Victoria Secret line Bride tank,   size small   white       $15

Gillian & O'Malley  white Bride robe,  size  XS/ extra small     $12

If interested please let me know I it would ship from Fort Worth, TX

post-274657-0-46484500-1446929929_thumb.png

post-274657-0-35030300-1446930207_thumb.png

post-274657-0-16016500-1446930219_thumb.png

Edited by misbosox
  • Like 1