Secret Santa 2007 Thank You's !!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#161 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:36 PM

hi girls....for those girls remaining (who haven't gotten their gifts yet) please post a thank you and a pic once you get your gift, so we know you got it.

Thank you.

Also ladies who haven't sent their gifts yet please let me know by PM when the approximate date will be when you do send it......

Dec. 15th is the cut off point for delivering gifts..... If your gift hasn't been delivered by then, then consequences will be made :P

Thank you.
    :)
    Andrea

#162 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:48 PM

I am getting worried! Jamy hasn't received my gift! I am tempted to run to the store and rebuy it, but I have to have some patience, as it's only been a week and I am sure the post office is busy. Patience is NOT a virtue that I have ever claimed to have!

#163 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:44 PM

Drea please don't punish Carly...lol I know she sent it but it has not been delivered yet....it is a busy time of year. Yesterday I went to drop a card in the mail and 3 boxes in a row were jammed full so I couldn't mail it.

It will get here and Carly I'll tell you as soon as I get it :o)

#164 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 10:33 PM

My poor SS, I promise I mailed yours out a week ago, still havent heard from you, but I promise its on the way!!!

#165 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 01:37 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by starchild
            Drea please don't punish Carly...lol I know she sent it but it has not been delivered yet....it is a busy time of year. Yesterday I went to drop a card in the mail and 3 boxes in a row were jammed full so I couldn't mail it.

It will get here and Carly I'll tell you as soon as I get it :o)
            Don't worry Jamy I won't punish Carly, You did get part of the gift so that counts :)
            Merry Christmas!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Saraha
            My poor SS, I promise I mailed yours out a week ago, still havent heard from you, but I promise its on the way!!!
            Hmmmmmm Sarah, maybe check the tracking number....I'll pm her to ask too.

#166 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 01:42 AM

Guess what guess what guess what!!!!! I got my Christmas Gift today..... and it's from Heidi.

Thank you soooooo much Heidi, I love it all :) One of the xmas candle holder was broken but I still have 3 out of 4, :), love it anyways :)

One question Heidi what's on the disk that says DVD software? Haven't put it in my computer yet, is it compatible with Mac? Want to ask before I put it in my computer :)

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!:bunny_ 4:
              Here's the pic: I got tea candles, xmas candle holders, Chocolate money (loved this lol),Pez (love Pez), an Italian cooking book, ornaments, hot coco with mug, dvd software, and mexico sticker :)
              LOVE IT!
              Click the image to open in full size.

#167 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 02:42 AM

ok Heidi, tried putting Dvd in my computer and it won't work , what is on it?

#168 Heidi

Heidi
                • 2,642 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:06 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DreaW
                  ok Heidi, tried putting Dvd in my computer and it won't work , what is on it?
                  No idea what that is!! haha! I had my sister's boyfriend mail it out; maybe it was something of his/theirs that he accidentally grabbed in with it. HA! I'll find out!!!
                  Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#169 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:18 AM

Omg that is too funny!

#170 starfish kate

starfish kate
                    • 455 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:22 AM

I sent my gift last week too and my bride hasn't received it.... If you don't get it by the end of the week, I'll send another! I'm so sorry... I sent it USPS because I've had too many issues with UPS and FedEx but I guess they're all the same.

Kate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users