3 replies to this topic

#1 Hydewedding

Hydewedding
  • 18 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 11, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Jamaica
  • LocationOntario

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:09 AM

This may be really out there, but I am trying to make Bridesmaid's tank tops for my wedding party and found great ones online, which are too expensive but I found a lady in my city willing to print similar ones. She told me just to find the font and the shirts I want and she will put it on.

Does anyone know the name of the following font? It seems to be on a lot of the Bridesmaids apparel. Even at David's Bridal and in a lot of Etsy shops. I have been on font downloaders all morning with no luck!

Attached Files

Edited by Hydewedding, 31 August 2015 - 09:12 AM.

#2 pjay

pjay
  • 1,791 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
  • LocationToronto

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:01 AM

Not 100% sure about that particular font, but there's a lot of similar fonts. Try searching for a font you like on www.myfonts.com :) 

You may be able to find it there. Almost every font that is popular can be found on that website.

My planning thread :
http://www.bestdesti...e/#entry1885631

#3 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 31 August 2015 - 04:59 PM

This may be really out there, but I am trying to make Bridesmaid's tank tops for my wedding party and found great ones online, which are too expensive but I found a lady in my city willing to print similar ones. She told me just to find the font and the shirts I want and she will put it on.

Does anyone know the name of the following font? It seems to be on a lot of the Bridesmaids apparel. Even at David's Bridal and in a lot of Etsy shops. I have been on font downloaders all morning with no luck!

It's not exact but I found this one. Might help a bit.  Good luck!

Attached File  Shirt Font-2.doc   87.5KB   6 downloads

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#4 Hydewedding

Hydewedding
  • 18 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 11, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Jamaica
  • LocationOntario

Posted 31 August 2015 - 05:06 PM

Thanks so much! That is super close!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users