New Bride

2015 Brides

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Crooks813

• 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:49 PM

Hi my name is Nicole Crooks am new here and looking for ideas for my destination wedding hope I will get some input in what I want on this site .

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,072 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:29 AM

Hi Nicole, welcome to our forum community and Congrats on your upcoming destination wedding!!! You've come to the right place for some great ideas, suggestions, advice and support from everyone here, so well done on starting off so well :)

Here are some magical wedding "moments that matter" we captured in our magnificent Mayan Riviera to inspire you further......enjoy!!!

....from the Sandos Cancun Wedding Album:

....or these from the Dreams Tulum Wedding Album:

.....from the NOW Jade Wedding Album:

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your journey ahead - Enjoy!!! team MTM :)

Edited by Moments That Matter, 04 August 2015 - 06:32 AM.

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 dreamweddings

• Insiders w/ Articles
      • 603 posts
        • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:27 AM

Hi my name is Nicole Crooks am new here and looking for ideas for my destination wedding hope I will get some input in what I want on this site .

hey @Crooks813,

Welcome to the forum, you will find tons of information here.   Also have you considered the riviera maya as locations? we have tons of resort, villas and private locations.  

Feel free to reach out and we will be happy to help.

Happy Planning!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya

Happy Planning!

#4 LasCaletas

• Insiders
        • 112 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:53 AM

Hi Nicole, Congratulations!

This is a very exciting moment in your life! Planning your wedding day would probabbly leave you with a lot of information and some questions will arise but you will find that girls here are really supportive and share great suggestions.
          Now that you are looking for ideas for your destination wedding, Mexico is a place many couples are going with because of the warm of the people, great weather and the fact that there are many beautiful beaches through many tourist spots in the country. 
          If you are looking for an amazing place to wow your guests; we offer a one of a kind wedding experience where guest board a boat on a trip to the south of Puerto Vallarta, arriving to a private beach cove where the ceremony is held surronded by a beautiful natural setting; enjoying a great dinner buffet with some mexican flavor and party during the night overlooking the sea. 
          Plus, getting full assistance of our wedding coordinator's staff. We'll basically take care of everything as you add your style and inspiration.
          You can see more about our wedding packages if you are interested at www.adventureweddingsvallarta.com or call our Toll Free number.
          Best of luck with the planning!!!
          Ceremony Setup with Wedding Favors for each guest
          #FireDncers #AdventureWeddings #PuertoVallarta #DestinationWeddings

Toll Free: 1 866.731.8152

#5 acw271011

• Moderators
          • 3,123 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
          • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
          • LocationToronto Area

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:44 AM

Congrats and welcome! You don't say what type of ideas and information you're looking for but a good starting point would be just to browse the forums and do some reading. Then I would highly recommend finding a good travel agent. They will be come your new best friend as you go through your planning journey. They should be able to help you with your must haves and don't wants, your budget and what you want your guests to spend to travel as well as field any questions that your guests might have to leave you free for your other planning details.

The ladies here are great. Don't hesitate to ask question within the forums. We have a few brides getting married over the next couple of months so you should also get some good reviews once they're back that might help you out as well.

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#6 diadiamond

• 242 posts
          • Wedding Date:September 24, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Iberostar Varadero
          • LocationToronto

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:53 AM

Hi Nicole!  Congrats and welcome!  This forum has been super helpful to me during my planning.  I've been on here since February, 2013 and my wedding is coming up next month.  I found so many helpful tips and advice.  I also found a lot of support from a lot of the brides on here when I was going through tough or stressful situations.  The brides here are amazing!  Feel free to ask all the questions you want!    

My Planning Thread:

#7 jaicolebe

• 6 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:01 PM

Hi Nicole! congratulations for wedding and of course you choose destination wedding. If you choose UK as your wedding destination i must tell you that Nathan J Wyatt, Confetti Retail you can contact them or you can visit Hotfrog Wedding Destination

I hope that will be help you out

#8 Torifire

• 27 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 4, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Tulum, Mexico
            • LocationHacienda Paraiso, Tulum

Posted 15 July 2016 - 08:54 PM

Ni Nicole, welcome. this forum will save your life:-)

I would highly recommend checking out El Paraiso Beach Club and the Beach front Villa: Hacienda Paraiso in Tulum. It's such an amazing venue located on the best beach in Riviera Maya.

I started a thread here: http://www.bestdesti...dding-in-tulum/

and this is my wedding video: 

Hope it helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users