Sign in to follow this  
deecol

Wedding Dj Apps?

Can anyone recommend a really good DJ app (iPhone/iPod) they may have used recently?

We're trying to cut costs anywhere we can and my fiancé is really excited about the idea of making his own playlists.

Thanks!!! xo

• Like 1

Skim thru here, it was a recent one where they are talking about apps and such!

Hope that helps!

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78892-questions-for-those-that-did-the-ipod-hook-up/

I also believe @@TinkerSofi spoke about her experiencing making playlists too - I think it was in her planning thread, but if not hopefully she can pop on here and tell you where to find that info.   Not sure if she used this app or not, but she is using an app of sorts.

Edited by calgarybride2015
  • Like 2

@@calgarybride2015 Thank you thank you!

Always so helpful!  I'm so happy you're still on the forum :)  We need you!  lol

• Like 2

I'm using it! :). I posted what I thought on the thread above. I'll let you know in a month how the party went with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@@TinkerSofi Amazing!  Keep me posted.

I didn't even see that other thread going :S

@@deecol I asked on the wedding dj app as well and @@TinkerSofi wrote a great review on it here.. http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/79242-dj-app/

I haven't been able to get the app yet . Waiting to see if I can locate a used I pod just to use for the day! Hope that helps!!

Edited by racht33
  • Like 2

@ We're thinking along the same lines.

If you do use an app let me know how it is :)

• Like 1

@@TinkerSofi...thank you for all your info on this app! It really helps...I have 2 questions for you. 1. Do you know if you can edit music with it? For example, I want our recessional song to start about halfway through the song...should I pre-edit it? If so, any suggestions on an app that would do that? :) 2. What type of speakers will you be using. The cost to rent a PA system for our wedding is crazy expensive so we were thinking of bringing our own...

Thanks!!! Brooke

• Like 1

@@TinkerSofi..thanks for your response! We are actually getting married in Cabo. turns out the PA system is $370...don't know why I thought it was $570. Still a bit steep but we are just going to go with it. Don't want to take a risk that people won't hear the music! :)

• Like 1