How Long Are You Going For?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 KatieMcBride

• 122 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 15, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Riu Caribe, Cancun

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:12 AM

The plan is to go to my sister's house (Edmonton) for a week after, just so we don't have to go back to work immediately after the wedding. Save money and still get a mini-vacation :)

#22 deecol

• 787 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 30, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Coba, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:15 AM

We're staying 2 weeks (April 23-May 7) because the 10 night option was actually $20 more than 14 nights!

A few of our quests from the UK are going for 10 days but we've asked everyone kindly to not book past May 4th as we will be using the last couple of days to ourselves as our little mini honeymoon.  So far everyone that has booked has respected this.

My Planning Thread:

#23 acw271011

• Moderators
  • 3,123 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:24 PM

We're just doing a week - October 18th to 25th but we're already married. This is a renewal celebration and vacation rolled into one and we only have (right now) 4 other people going with us. The resort has been a huge source of frustration. Hoping it gets settled very soon! All the other details are done.... just not where we're staying!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users