Photo

Azul Sensatori April 2015 Wedding Many Pics And Planning Tips!

Event Details Planning Tips Reception

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 vancouverpetunia

vancouverpetunia
  • 670 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 7, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:26 AM

@linaco80

Thanks for the info on the catamaran! The only other info that might be helpful, if you are willing to share, would be:

• Total cost
  • Was transportation extra (from resort to marina & back)?
  • What marina did they leave from?
  • Photos would be great

So glad you had such a good time  :)

- Erin

My planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...2016/?p=1893268

My Now Sapphire review: http://www.bestdesti...riviera-cancun/

#12 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:47 PM

Thank you very much!!

I got the cake topper locally in a store here and decorated it (cut and glued) some sticker I had. Where do you live? I never used it and it is in the box.

I got the aqua blue lanterns from http://www.paperlanternstore.com/and the coral from Oriental Trading.

Also I brought my own fishing line so they would hang them.

The rings were tons of work, wired burlap ribbon. it has to be the correct ribbon. I measured, cut, glued and the shells are real too. I still have them with me.

I hope brides find this helpful, I wish I had labeled the post differently so they get ideas for their wedding and not only at AS.

Thank you. I love the lanterns and I think I'll take a look. I'm in Canada but my son is in the US so I can do a store in either place. What is the store?

How did you get the blue colour with the light/vase with your flowers? That is so pretty! The aqua is one of the colours we're using.

I don't think I'm very good with the DIY so I wouldn't be able to do the rings. Plus we only have a few people, not a big group.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#13 LRosario

LRosario
  • 61 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 25, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationChicago

Posted 16 July 2015 - 05:59 PM

HOLA!!! I love all the detail and hard work you put into your wedding. We are getting married on June 25th 2016 and I am already feeling the stress.  I have a couple questions for you.

1. Did you go with the Ultimate package that costs $7,985? If so, did you go over the 24 person limit and if so, what was included in the $161 extra per person?

2. You bought so many things how did you manage to get it to Mexico? 

3. Did you buy your maracas in Mexico or also order them? 

4. Where did you order your Senor y Senora signs from?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks! 

RoMo2016

#14 ldavis46

ldavis46
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:04 PM

linaco80 thank you for your wedding review. Congrats on your wedding, the pictures are beautiful! I love your guest book, where did you get it?......If you don't mind me asking

Thank  you,

Lauren :) 

(Wedding date 1/7/2016)

#15 linaco80

linaco80
    • 264 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 03:00 AM

@vancouverpetunia
      Catamaran costs $1,200 plus food and drinks which is separate.
      Maroma marina, transportation is separate per person but my package covered it... I recommend
      @LRosario hola sorry for the delayed response
      1. No ultimate package, I got the one that costs $3K US and paid $14 per chair after 24. I saved with my bridal party who didn't seat otherwise I would have been more chairs. We were 46 all together (including the couple) where did you get the additional price? It seems high

2. Our family flew on the same day and we were 9 people on the that flight. We brought 8 suitcases, it was crazy! Had to give 4 to family members and gave them $35 to pay for their second luggage. My husband and paid $25 for each luggage but only for our first was free. Because the suite cases were old we left 5 in Mexico and returned with 3 only. It was worth the effort.

3. Got Maracas at Amols here in the U.S.

4. Señor and Señora at thebackporchshoppe on Etsy https://www.etsy.com...backporchshoppe
      @ldavis46
      Thank you!!! It was magical
      I wanted different things and even thou they were more money... I don't regret.
      This guy name Callahan from Coloradp on Etsy made it for me. It was about $200 or a tiny more.
      https://www.etsy.com/people/CForiginal

Edited by linaco80, 29 July 2015 - 02:56 AM.

Check my planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...-planning-tips/
      event.png
      [/url]

#16 LRosario

LRosario
      • 61 posts
      • LocationChicago

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:16 AM

Hey, thanks for responding! I got the price from a print out given to me by my TA. But also went online to the Memorable Moments site and it's the same $161 per extra guest. It does include a lot of stuff. I actually came across Kathy, a few brides have used her for decor. She lives in Playa del Carmen and rents out stuff for a reasonable price. She also sell party favors and OOT bags. I think for me it might be more cost effective and also less drama of having to lug all this stuff down from Chicago.

RoMo2016

#17 linaco80

linaco80
      • 264 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:28 AM

@LRosario yes :) I worked with her too, so imagine all the suitecaise lined up inside the wedding department.

Check my planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...-planning-tips/
        event.png
        [/url]

#18 sarahjayne07

sarahjayne07
        • 37 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 21, 2017
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mexico
        • LocationDallas, Texas

Posted 26 May 2016 - 12:51 PM

Who is Kathy and how do I reach her? Thank you!

Hey, thanks for responding! I got the price from a print out given to me by my TA. But also went online to the Memorable Moments site and it's the same $161 per extra guest. It does include a lot of stuff. I actually came across Kathy, a few brides have used her for decor. She lives in Playa del Carmen and rents out stuff for a reasonable price. She also sell party favors and OOT bags. I think for me it might be more cost effective and also less drama of having to lug all this stuff down from Chicago.

#19 LRosario

LRosario
        • 61 posts
        • LocationChicago

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:41 PM

@sarahjayne07

Katy@loveandrum.Com

https://m.facebook.c...veandlacedecor/

She was a bride who lives in Playa del Carmen. She got so many comments on her wedding decor that she decided to begin renting stuff out to brides. She has amazing prices and lots of stuff. Check out her album on Facebook. I'm actually using her for some of my stuff. I get married next month at Azul Sensatori.

RoMo2016

#20 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,074 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:48 AM

Excellent recap of your gorgeous wedding, linaco80 - wow the details are so awesome!!! It all looks like it was a Wonderful Wedding Celebration that made memories you'll cherish for a lifetime - Congrats!!!

Wishing you an equally wonderful life together going ahead - Enjoy!!!

Moments That Matter Photography team :)

e89d55_b34041f70a6744b8aab64cc10bd100c9.

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Event Details, Planning Tips, Reception

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users