Sign in to follow this  
Matt Adcock

Cutest Kids At Weddings - Happy Children's Day!

Today is "Dia del Niño" in Mexico, "Children's Day", celebrating kids and all their awesome antics and energy. We know that each bride is different, some of you are eager to have the little ones share in your wedding day, others prefer the more adult experience. We LOVE seeing what kids will do at weddings, always unpredictable! We put together a look at the "Cutest Kids at Weddings" with some of our favourite shots of tykes enjoying destination weddings in Cancun and the Riviera Maya.

Sooo, kids at weddings, yay or nay for you?

Kristin-Courtney_MA_W_0471.jpg

Beach-Wedding-Now-Jade-Riviera-Maya_KC_0

Wedding-Paraiso-Bonita-BJ_0052.jpg

Elisa+Philip_W_SS_00671.jpg

Tarah-Kevin_W_0213.jpg

• Like 2

Definitely yay! My niece and nephew are both going to be in our wedding, they're both toddlers. They're so cute and do/say the funniest things!

Great pictures :)

• Like 1

lol that's a total nay for me! I'm too old to chase after them now! I much prefer the peace and quiet now after raising 4!

Haha, so adorable! I love the pictures. It was a YAY for us! Our daughter was a part of our wedding and we were so happy to include my (kid) nieces along in the wedding. They had so much fun! Although, we said after this trip...we decided we are going to do an adults-only on the next vacation. ;)

• Like 1

I don't have kids but I really don't mind them at weddings. You barely hear them because they're too busy having fun and I have to say they can be pretty entertaining haha. 

We had 3 under 9 at our wedding - my twins and my friends son. I have some awesome shots of them dancing and playing and even a precious one of my daughter having a meltdown. Wouldn't have changed a thing. But don't kid yourself next vacay is just the 2 of us lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks amigos, so glad you like, kids really are such fun to photograph!

@@samwillow It is a gorgeous dress, unfortunately I don't have the information on designer or store for you. Perhaps a dress maker would be able to create something similar!

• Like 1