Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana Vs. Majestic Elegance Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 STBMrsV

STBMrsV
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 12:12 PM

Hello,

I am newly engaged and looking to have a destination wedding in Punta Cana February of 2016. I am starting to feel the stress because I still can't decide on a resort, and it has put other planning on hold. I can't decide between the Dreams Palm Beach resort and the Majestic Elegance resort. I have read the recent reviews for the Dreams Palm Beach, but the most recent reviews for the Majestic Elegance are from 2013. Does anyone have any input on either or these resorts? Even feedback on wedding coordinators for the resorts and photographers would be helpful!

Thanks! :)

#2 kellymiller

kellymiller
    • 238 posts
    • Wedding Date:March 6, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Palm Beach Dominican Republic
    • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:51 PM

I got married at Dreams Palm Beach a month ago and it was fantastic! I had no issues planning the wedding and everything went very well. I can't say enough good things about dreams! All of our guests loved the resort and would go back again. The WC at Dreams are very good at what they do. I'm not sure the difference in price points, but Dreams is definitely a great resort!! :)

#3 Tashena Gasaway

Tashena Gasaway
    • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:04 PM

Hello,

I am newly engaged and looking to have a destination wedding in Punta Cana February of 2016. I am starting to feel the stress because I still can't decide on a resort, and it has put other planning on hold. I can't decide between the Dreams Palm Beach resort and the Majestic Elegance resort. I have read the recent reviews for the Dreams Palm Beach, but the most recent reviews for the Majestic Elegance are from 2013. Does anyone have any input on either or these resorts? Even feedback on wedding coordinators for the resorts and photographers would be helpful!

Thanks! :)

Hi,

I got married in Punta Cana 2 years ago.  We stayed at the Majestic Elegance but actually got married at the Jellyfish.  I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.  Whereas the Majestic is an amazingly beautiful resort, the food was not that great.  Again, that was two years ago so things could have changed.  Unfortunately, I can't comment on the Dreams.

#4 STBMrsV

STBMrsV
      • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:40 AM

We decided on Dreams Palm beach and the wedding is scheduled for January 2016! I'm super excited to start planning! Do you have any tips/suggestions? I'm looking at reviews for a photographer right now, did you use an outside vendor?

#5 MrandMrsBonitto2016

MrandMrsBonitto2016
        • 321 posts
        • Wedding Date:December 14, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Dominican Republic~Kukua/ Staying at Dreams Palm Beach
        • LocationNew York City

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:29 AM

@STBMrsV There are so many great photographers in Punta Cana. The most popular being HDC, Katya and Asia. It just depends on what style of photos you're going for. 

Future Mrs. Bonitto 12/14/16

30ag12yqu333h.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users