2 replies to this topic

#1 ssoliman422

ssoliman422
  • 4 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dominican Republic
  • LocationNew York

Posted 18 March 2015 - 03:09 PM

Hello Everyone! I recently got engaged and my fiance and I are looking to have our wedding in DR. Its easy to say that we are feeling a little overwhelmed...Any suggestions on wedding planners or where to start? 

We really wanted our wedding to be in Punta Cana, should we get a wedding planner or just go with the wedding coordinator at the hotel of our choosing?

Thank you :)

#2 MrandMrsBonitto2016

MrandMrsBonitto2016
  • 321 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 14, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Dominican Republic~Kukua/ Staying at Dreams Palm Beach
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:49 AM

Hello Everyone! I recently got engaged and my fiance and I are looking to have our wedding in DR. Its easy to say that we are feeling a little overwhelmed...Any suggestions on wedding planners or where to start? 

We really wanted our wedding to be in Punta Cana, should we get a wedding planner or just go with the wedding coordinator at the hotel of our choosing?

Thank you :)

Congrats on your engagement:) you might want to look into places outside of the resort. That's what I'm doing so you get your dream wedding, personal touch and avoid the headache. so look into Kukua, Jellyfish and Hurucan. I think I spelled those correctly. Good Luck and happy planning!

Edited by MrandMrsBonitto2016, 19 March 2015 - 07:50 AM.

Future Mrs. Bonitto 12/14/16

30ag12yqu333h.png

#3 DJMannia

DJMannia
  • Vendor
  • 149 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:44 AM

Hi ssoliman422 ,

You may contact Flori , she is a Professional Wedding Planner in Punta Cana ,

enjoyingdominicanrepublic@hotmail.com

Congratulations in advance !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users