Meandhim - Grand Palladium Bavaro - Nov 2015

@@Meandhim I'm so sorry to hear about everything you've been going through. Big hugs coming your way from Vancouver. Your Nan sounds like such a strong woman, just like her grand daughter. I love your positivity despite the adversity but you are absolutely correct, your Nan lived a happy and full life. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Your brother in law and his partner sound awful! To be so selfish during such an important time in your lives? Well you don't need them! You are surrounded by so many loving people, they can go to their "bear" vacations and spread their negativity there

• Like 1

@@TinkerSofi @@yycbride2016 @@Wafflesmom @

Thanks for all the support ladies! It's means a lot!

@@calgarybride2015

Thanks I'll be sending you a msg soon

@

here's my menu ... A Quiz Cootie Catcher lol... Well here's my mock up and test print anyways lol

post-268499-144081496083_thumb.jpg

I'm putting the favour and the ISpy in the welcome bag so I wanted something to put on the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

@@calgarybride2015 I thought they were so fun as a kid... lol! And then I saw wedding ones on Pinterest! I thought I'm doing that!

@@vancouverpetunia

Thanks for the Good Vibes! They are appreciated!

@@Wafflesmom thanks I hope people like them!

We are writing our own vows but I'm making a template so that they are similar in format... kinda like a mad libs vows... Lol...I'm working on that this week :)

So I found some vow books to write them in once I have a format....nothing fancy

post-268499-144093563173_thumb.jpg

post-268499-144093564819_thumb.jpg

They are just moleskin mini journals they come two in a pack... I bought white but they come in almost every colour

I also finished my table #'s

post-268499-144093592411_thumb.jpg

post-268499-144093595532_thumb.jpg

Bought the frames at Michael's in the dollar bins (only problem is that I think I may need 1-2 more and I haven't seen any more - so if you Ont girls see any let me know) they are small and light... Easy to pack :)

The number is a glitter sticker and although you can't tell in the pic the background paper is a shimmery paper too

Edited by Meandhim
  • Like 8

Made some labels for my survival kits...

post-268499-14409756664_thumb.jpg

If there any Toronto / GTA ladies who need some of these labels I have extra

• Like 6

I'm sorry I'm so far behind with everything!

First of all, I'm so sorry for everything you have going on. You're right - life really can kick you sometimes and it all just seems so unfair. AC - well we are talking about air canada. No other words needed. I really hope your TA gets everything put together. Thankfully that's what they're there for.

Your FI's brother.... well there are no words. Families can really suck the big one sometimes. They're the ones that can hurt us more than anyone else. What they're doing is inexcusable and I would have no hesitation in calling them out on it. As you said, if they just don't want to go then be honest about it right at the start. I'm sorry for your FI.

As for your Nan, I'm so sorry. I wish I had some words of wisdom that would help but I'm not really sure anybody can say anything that would do that. You know all of the ladies are here for you. I agree that doctors don't know exactly when something might happen. I think they say that to try and allow people to get prepared, if that's at all possible. As you said, she got to see you married and that's a positive memory that you'll be able to hold on to. Thoughts and prayers are definitely being sent your way. I know as well that funerals can always be held. They don't have to be at a specific time so there could possibly be an opportunity for you to have your wedding and still attend. Maybe that's a conversation to have with your family since you still have time on your side. Just a thought.

I love all of your design ideas! Another one that is so crafty and talented! I think your guests will be totally impressed and the I Spy game is a great idea!

Things will get better. It may not feel like it at the moment but God has a way of coming through for us when we don't expect it. Hugs!

• Like 2

Oh wow! I love everything you have been up to. Those table numbers are so cute! And what a great deal you got on them. I hope you can find more!

The survival kit stickers are so perfect! I think that will be a nice finishing touch to them!

I also love the white moleskin books for your vows. I think white seems fitting for the wedding!

• Like 2

@@acw271011

No prob I'm behind on just about everyone's thread now... There is so much going on I can't seem to catch up... Thankfully my TA got everything straightened out and everyone is booked in... Woo hoo! As for my brother in law I'm over it... And as for my Nan no one knows for sure so I'm not going think about it.

@@yycbride2016

Thanks! I hope I can find more too!

I got the Sunglasses in for my welcome bags today

post-268499-144105677839_thumb.jpg

post-268499-144105681348_thumb.jpg

48 adults and 2 kids

• Like 7