• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Ashleyg280

Ashleyg280
  • 11 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:NOW Sapphire

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:04 PM

Anyone looking at or have just purchased a Maggie Sottero dress?

I've been looking at the Patience dress but can't find a lot of "real pictures" online.  Wondering if any DW brides have worn or plan to wear a Maggie and if they will be light and airy like they feel / look.

@ebecks I tried on the Patience dress. This post is kind of old so I'm sure you probably aren't still looking but just in case someone else wanted "real" pictures! I don't always look this pissed off, my mom was just randomly taking pictures. :D

Attached Files

Edited by Ashleyg280, 19 May 2015 - 07:06 PM.

#12 ebecks

ebecks
  • 12 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 3, 2015
  • Wedding Location:GBP Jamaica
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:43 AM

@ebecks I tried on the Patience dress. This post is kind of old so I'm sure you probably aren't still looking but just in case someone else wanted "real" pictures! I don't always look this pissed off, my mom was just randomly taking pictures. :D

Thanks so much for these pictures!!   I actually purchased this dress and am so anxious for it to come in.   The pictures helped remind me how much I love it.

Did you buy this dress?  Or find another one?

#13 Ashleyg280

Ashleyg280
  • 11 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:NOW Sapphire

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:26 AM

@ebecks I actually haven't picked a dress yet! I'm horrible and waiting until the last minute. This weekend I'm going to one last shop and hopefully there will be one that I love, if not I have a couple others that I really liked to pick from. I liked the Patience dress a lot, but have decided I wanted a more fitted dress on the bottom. The only problem I've ran into is when I find one I like the train is longer than what I'm looking for.

#14 calgarybride2015

calgarybride2015
  • 4,506 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:26 PM

@ebecks I actually haven't picked a dress yet! I'm horrible and waiting until the last minute. This weekend I'm going to one last shop and hopefully there will be one that I love, if not I have a couple others that I really liked to pick from. I liked the Patience dress a lot, but have decided I wanted a more fitted dress on the bottom. The only problem I've ran into is when I find one I like the train is longer than what I'm looking for.

Have you considered having the train shortened on the dresses you really love but are too long? A good seamstress could def do that :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Kim

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

#15 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
  • Vendor
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:09 AM

Hello ladies, Maggie Sottero is definitely one of the most popular designers for our brides at their destination weddings. The gowns seem to be made for beach and tropical weddings! Every bride we meet is unique and has their own personal taste, here are some of the lovely ladies in Maggie Sottero gowns from our recent weddings. 

Now-Jade-Wedding_JG_0010.jpg

Destination-Wedding-Now-Jade_CJ_0092.jpg

Beach-Wedding-Iberostar-Cancun_NC_0027.j

Destination-Wedding-Now-Jade-Riviera-Can

Destination-Wedding-The-Reef-Playacar_LH

Playa-del-Carmen-Wedding-Riu-Palace-Mexi

Destination-Wedding-Iberostar-Cancun_VL_

Destination-Wedding-Dreams-Tulum_JP_0074

Destination-Wedding-Iberostar-Paraiso-Ma

Riviera-Maya-Cenote-Beach-Trash-Dress_KJ

Riviera-Maya-Cenote-Trash-Dress_EB_0020.

Show us your dress, what is your style? :D

#16 Smellsey

Smellsey
    • 125 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 7, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Azul Fives
    • LocationWinnipeg, Canada

Posted 28 May 2015 - 09:05 AM

I bought a Maggie dress called "Annette" I looove it! cant wait til it comes in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users