1 reply to this topic

#1 FutureMrsDiehl

FutureMrsDiehl
  • 4 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 28, 2015
  • Wedding Location:RIU Palace Cabo San Lucas
  • LocationVictoria, British Columbia, Canada

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:39 PM

Due to a SUPER boo-boo on our wedding planner's part, we were unable to secure the Don Julio Terrace for a private dinner and the beach location for the after party. After I was finished crying (I never thought I`d be one of those brides, but I guess I am!) I read over the alternative locations for after party. We are looking at Baja Norte. What I want to know is:

1) Is there a bar near this location? If so, we will forgo the open bar fees and just have guests get their own drinks.

2) Does anyone have pictures? I've done the Google image search and seen a few, but I'd like to see more if I can. I was initially turned off by this location because of the pool being so close, but then I saw some pictures of the pools at night, and it actually looks pretty gorgeous.

3) The alternative to Baja Norte is the Disco... but I've heard that it smells like tequila and vomit and it's VERY hot in there. Can anyone confirm/deny this? Again, any pictures of the disco would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance, ladies!

- A Super Stressed Out Bride-to-be!

Edited by FutureMrsDiehl, 04 March 2015 - 02:41 PM.

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:13 PM

Oh no! I'm sorry it didn't work out! I've been to Cabo a couple of times but never to the Riu so I can't help. But I'm sure there is someone here that will have info. Have you looked up any forums for your resort?

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users