Hello Ladies , 

I am wedding planner in the Riviera Maya and to answer your question regarding the price difference if you go to the styling trio salon vs your resort.  The price actually stays the same.  another point they so good at what they do, that really a trial is not necessary.  

on the vendor fee every resort will charge you a different fee.  if your hotel is closer or in playa del carmen. then you can avoid that fee by coming to their salon. which is located on 15th street not on 5th Av.

Happy Planning Ladies

• Like 1

Palace charges $800 for outside vendors. But Styling Trio is their preferred vendor, so no fee

Ladies...I have a question...let me know if this would work??

Someone brought up a good point of meeting the hairstylist in the lobby the morning of my wedding and advising the lobby that they were  a guest of the wedding, and that way I could just purchase a day pass ($65 as opposed to $250) Has anyone done this? Do you think it would work?

Really looking to save money as I would rather not pay $600 for hair, makeup and vendor fees..haha.

Ladies...I have a question...let me know if this would work??

Someone brought up a good point of meeting the hairstylist in the lobby the morning of my wedding and advising the lobby that they were  a guest of the wedding, and that way I could just purchase a day pass ($65 as opposed to $250) Has anyone done this? Do you think it would work?

Really looking to save money as I would rather not pay $600 for hair, makeup and vendor fees..haha.

KatieMcBride,

I would not advice you to do that, think about it. your make up artist will come in the hotel with his make up kit, which will show he is not just a guests.  if you would like to avoid the vendor fee.  then maybe meet them at their salon.

Happy Planning