496 replies to this topic

#491 deecol

deecol
  • 787 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 30, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Coba, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:44 PM

@acw271011 Annnnn!!! I'm balling over here. What a beautiful video! You two are made for each other. I can barely see my screen right now with all the tears in my eyes - I hope this makes sense! Thank you so much for sharing. I can't wait to give you a giant hug on the 29th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

event.png

My Planning Thread:

http://www.bestdesti...6/#entry1904529

#492 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 14 January 2016 - 05:24 PM

@deecol  Awww Dee that's so sweet! lol Every time I watch it I cry lol It was pretty awesome to see it all again. It really does go by so fast. I have such a sexy husband.... lol  I can't believe it will be 15 years together this year! Blows me away.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#493 Wafflesmom

Wafflesmom
  • 948 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 14 January 2016 - 06:20 PM

Wow Ann, your video is so beautiful and so touching. I won't lie to you, I cried with tears of joy for you both while I watched the video but as the video ended, I caught myself smiling as I stared into my iPad. The love you and Doug have for each other is so strong and I hope that Der and I are as in love as you two when we hit our 4 year anniversary. You are both truly fortunate to have found each other and I thank you for sharing your love story and journey in life and love with the rest of us. You both embody what we long for in our marriage: strength, support, understanding and love. All the best to you guys xoxo
My planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...anuary-23-2016/

<p>event.png

#494 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:39 PM

Wow Ann, your video is so beautiful and so touching. I won't lie to you, I cried with tears of joy for you both while I watched the video but as the video ended, I caught myself smiling as I stared into my iPad. The love you and Doug have for each other is so strong and I hope that Der and I are as in love as you two when we hit our 4 year anniversary. You are both truly fortunate to have found each other and I thank you for sharing your love story and journey in life and love with the rest of us. You both embody what we long for in our marriage: strength, support, understanding and love. All the best to you guys xoxo

Oh my goodness - you made me cry again!! lol That's so sweet of you to say. Thank you! Its been a long haul for sure. I'm not saying either of us is perfect. Far from it and we can have some pretty fierce arguments lol We're both strong willed and pretty passionate about some things. But truthfully - I think all of the hospital time is what made the difference. Knowing how close I came to not being here at all. Doug has seen me at my absolute worst and he hung in there. He has been every single time I woke up and I'm being honest when I say every single time. When you're out of it for a full 12 hours and every single time you open your eyes, someone is there.... It tests your relationship I think. I know how lucky I am. I know there are couples that wouldn't get through it. And there's stuff we're still dealing with. He takes me to the hospital almost every single time unless it's just a checkup and I can go on my own. His vows blew me away. And he cried today too when we watched it the first time!! lol 

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#495 snswedding2016

snswedding2016
  • 667 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 9, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives

Posted 15 January 2016 - 08:52 AM

@acw271011 your video is so beautiful!! We loved using mike as well. I was actually just talking to him about you yesterday. We met him to pay our final balance and he was saying how he just finished editing your video and here it is when I logged in today! What a nice surprise! I can't wait to see our video now!

My planning thread - http://www.bestdesti...016-azul-fives/

event.png

#496 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:05 AM

@acw271011 your video is so beautiful!! We loved using mike as well. I was actually just talking to him about you yesterday. We met him to pay our final balance and he was saying how he just finished editing your video and here it is when I logged in today! What a nice surprise! I can't wait to see our video now!

Isn't he great! I absolutely LOVE what he did with ours. We're really, really happy with it!

event.png

#497 ashhtayy

ashhtayy
  • 607 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 7, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives

Posted 15 January 2016 - 11:14 AM

@acw271011 Yep, I balled my eyes out. Beautiful, Ann!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users