30 replies to this topic

#21 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:41 AM

We have a great new promotion for BDW Brides!  Book your wedding with Wright Travel Agency and fly FREE!  See below for more information.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book 15 rooms or more at selected properties and receive free round trip coach air tickets.

Book 3/16/2015-5/31/2015 for travel through 12/31/2016

For more information:

info@wrighttravelagency.com

Or fill out our contact form:

Bride & Groom Fly Free Promotion

Or Call: 1-415-839-7511

Featured Resort Brands:

·     All-Inclusive Collection - Hard Rock Hotels

·     Azul Hotels

·     Casa Velas

·     Dreams Resorts

·     El Dorado Resorts

·     Garza Blanca Resorts

·     Generation Resorts

·     Grand Velas Resorts

·     Iberostar Resorts

·     Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun

·     NOW Resorts

·     Palace Resorts

·     Riu Palace

·     Royalton Resorts

·     Secrets Resorts

·     Valentin Imperial Maya

·     Zoetry Resorts

…and more (inquire to see if your resort qualifies).

Terms and Conditions: Offer is valid on new Group Bookings with Wright Travel Agency, LLC and applies to the wedding couple ONLY. A minimum of 15 paid rooms with a minimum of 5 nights per room (or a total of 75 paid room nights) booked in the group block in order to qualify for the offer inclusions.  Any complimentary nights or bookings made outside the group block will not apply towards this promotion.  Airfare must be booked and paid to Wright Travel Agency, LLC or its supplier to receive a credit towards coach tickets.  Wedding couple to receive credit 2-3 weeks after travel (valid for the wedding couple only when traveling from any US gateway, for a maximum value of $1,000.00 total for both tickets).  Customer is responsible for any cancellation fees once airline tickets have been issued.  Offer is subject to availability at time of signing contract and receipt of deposit, and may be changed or discontinued without notice.  Blackout dates, minimum night stays, room category restrictions, seasonal surcharges, taxes, resort fees, and other restrictions may apply.  Wright Travel Agency, LLC CST# 2084813-40.

med_gallery_206696_17612_826124.jpg

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#22 riperesolution

riperesolution
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:47 PM

Hi! 

I have an amazing opportunity for anyone getting married at HR Punta Cana between April 10-16th! I am a professional wedding and lifestyle photographer coming to shoot a conference at the resort. I am looking for a lucky bride who would like her wedding/portraits to be photographed complimentary! Please reach out to me for details.

www.RipeResolution.com

melissa@riperesolution.com

Hope we can connect! 

Kindest,

Melissa

#23 JFan

JFan
    • 3 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 15, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Hard Rock Punta Cana

Posted 08 October 2015 - 03:45 PM

Hi everyone,

I will be a November 2016 HRPC bride, anyone else getting married there around that time? I would love to exchange any details or information regarding the wedding planning process etc. At this point we have paid our deposit and sent a few emails back and for with our Miami wedding planner (Christina Hernandez). I'm waiting for guests to rsvp and put their deposits down (by Nov 17th). I'm finding all the wedding add-Ons (decorations and vendors) pretty expensive and the hotel doesn't let you bring your own decorations. Any of you previous HRPC brides have any tips on how to keep costs low?

#24 KateWarf

KateWarf
    • 4 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 08:30 AM

I am getting married there in December 2016... I went through a travel agent. The prices were:

For 2 people, air, hotel, and transportation to and from the airport...

3 nights: 2665

4 nights: 3051

5 nights: 3324

7 nights: 4095

#25 calgarybride2015

calgarybride2015
      • 4,506 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
      • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 22 October 2015 - 10:30 AM

I am getting married there in December 2016... I went through a travel agent. The prices were:
      For 2 people, air, hotel, and transportation to and from the airport...

3 nights: 2665
      4 nights: 3051
      5 nights: 3324
      7 nights: 4095

Wow !!! Where are you flying from?! Little shocked at their prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Kim

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

#26 JFan

JFan
      • 3 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 11:55 AM

We are coming from Vancouver, Canada and the prices are even a little more than what KateWarf posted. It's $2500 per person for 7 nights. I asked a bunch of my guests before I booked and everyone loved the resort and seemed to be ok with the price being a little more than other places. I just hope the resort is worth it!

#27 calgarybride2015

calgarybride2015
      • 4,506 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
      • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 22 October 2015 - 01:15 PM

I'm in Calgary so was just a bit surprised. I know a couple who's gone there and loved it. They have a good reputation :) and I bet it's a fun place to be. The dollar isn't helping pricing either!

Ohhhhh I missed the two person part. I thought it was $4000 per person so that's why I almost fell off my chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by calgarybride2015, 22 October 2015 - 01:15 PM.

-Kim

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

#28 bkelly8

bkelly8
      • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 09:17 AM

JFAN, I'm a Nov 2016 bride there as well. Have you joined the facebook group for Palace Resort and Hard Rock Brides? If not please do. It's amazing with so much help and details. I actually found the décor and their vendor prices to be reasonable compared to a lot of resorts. We actually switched from a Sandals resorts for this reason. My ceremony set up would've been $3000 at Sandals vs. $1000 using an HRPC vendor.

#29 Cablelove11

Cablelove11
        • 66 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 20, 2016

Posted 11 March 2016 - 04:54 PM

Any updates?!?! Any recent or upcoming HRPC brides? My date (5-20-16) is coming up quickly and I'm getting excited and nervous at the same time!!

#30 JFan

JFan
        • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2016 - 06:13 PM

Cablelove11 are you a member of the Palace Resort and Hard Rock brides? If not you should join it is an amazing resource.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2016 Brides, 2015 Brides, Dominican Republic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users