Photo

Resort Venues In Bahamas? Bvi's? Playa Del Carmen?

2016 Brides Bahamas Beach Weddings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mcrose03

mcrose03
  • 3 posts
    • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:34 AM

Good Afternoon from a Snowy Boston! Looking forward to this since i have heard rave reviews about this forum! Just got engaged in December :)

I am looking for venue suggestions at resorts, or smaller resorts too, for a Spring 2016 Wedding for about 60-80 guests. Bahamas, BVI's, and Playa Del Carmen are places we love - have contacted many hotels and resorts, and they are all just so expensive! Don't know if its me being picky and choosing expensive places, or i had the wrong idea all along that destination was cheaper. 

Any suggestions to look at are much appreciated! Thank you :)

Best,

Melissa

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:29 PM

Best suggestion is get a travel agent. They will become your new best friend and will help you figure out what you want in a resort for both you and FI and your guests. Costs, packages they offer. A good TA will help with all of that. As well, they will help your guests with their booking, flights, questions, insurance, whatever. And save you stress!

Having said that there are lots of beautiful resorts for weddings. There are a lot of Riviera Maya brides here as well as Cancun. You could always read through the resort reviews here and see what past brides have said about their experiences and you can sort through the resorts by country.

Good luck!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 Msmimi

Msmimi
    • 150 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 05:27 PM

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2016 Brides, Bahamas, Beach Weddings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users