• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 bride_2_b08

bride_2_b08
  • 244 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amy&andy08
    A little advice: Careful with the drinking to loosen up. I brought a bottle of champagne and ended up getting shitfaced by the end of my shoot. Not even joking....I passed out after going down to the hotel bar to have a drink before dinner. I was trying to loosen up but really ended up drinking too much to calm my nerves. I hadn't eaten much that day and rarely drink; so that had a lot to do with it. But regardless....careful that you don't calm your nerves too much!!! And definably have something to eat before hand, I was trying to diet too much....not a good idea.
    HAHAHAA i'm sorry but when I read that you ended up shitfaced it made me laugh!!

Thanks for the advice though..I have been dieting like crazy as well. By the way your pics are awesome!!
    HIKING IN BLUE MOUNTAINS AUSTRALIA

#12 gwynemark

gwynemark
    • 96 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 04:47 PM

Keep in mind too that even though you are a bit aprehensive about your body, the photographer who is shooting you has probably shot many BD sessions. There will be nothing he/she has not seen before. I know, easier said then done to relax but I assure you, keep the finished product in mind and the photos will turn out great.

#13 Jenn

Jenn
      • 1,557 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 05:36 PM

I booked my photog, but haven't set a date yet. Looks like your's will be before mine, so definitely let us know how it goes! I'm a little nervous, but my photog seems really easy to get comfortable with. I'm sure your pics will be awesome and FI will flip over them!

#14 JennyK

JennyK
        • 3,502 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:49 PM

don't be nervous about it. Just think how excited he'll get to see you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users