Booked BD session..a little nervous

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 bride_2_b08

• 244 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by amy&andy08
    A little advice: Careful with the drinking to loosen up. I brought a bottle of champagne and ended up getting shitfaced by the end of my shoot. Not even joking....I passed out after going down to the hotel bar to have a drink before dinner. I was trying to loosen up but really ended up drinking too much to calm my nerves. I hadn't eaten much that day and rarely drink; so that had a lot to do with it. But regardless....careful that you don't calm your nerves too much!!! And definably have something to eat before hand, I was trying to diet too much....not a good idea.
    HAHAHAA i'm sorry but when I read that you ended up shitfaced it made me laugh!!

Thanks for the advice though..I have been dieting like crazy as well. By the way your pics are awesome!!

#12 gwynemark

• 96 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 04:47 PM

Keep in mind too that even though you are a bit aprehensive about your body, the photographer who is shooting you has probably shot many BD sessions. There will be nothing he/she has not seen before. I know, easier said then done to relax but I assure you, keep the finished product in mind and the photos will turn out great.

#13 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 05:36 PM

I booked my photog, but haven't set a date yet. Looks like your's will be before mine, so definitely let us know how it goes! I'm a little nervous, but my photog seems really easy to get comfortable with. I'm sure your pics will be awesome and FI will flip over them!

#14 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:49 PM

don't be nervous about it. Just think how excited he'll get to see you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users