• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Kayla88

• 163 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Ocean Coral
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:13 PM

His family has been awful with all the wedding plans so I couldn't let him have nobody on his side there :)

#12 LisaAnthonyPoppy

• 332 posts
  • Wedding Location:Mayan Riviera
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:00 AM

@Kayla88 i understand and it's so selfless of you to have made it happen for him. My 2 friends are coming and my cousins from NY who I haven't seen in 5 years! Scott's whole family is coming. I think subconsciously I knew it would turn that way and that's why I wanted it, but I hope he feels surrounded with love at your wedding. Xo

#13 nadiakat17

• 462 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 27, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Puerto Vallarta

Posted 15 January 2015 - 02:42 PM

I've always wondered about tipping stylists that are self employed. They are setting their own rate so part of me feels like that's fair game and no extra necessary. I always thought tips were for people who have to pay out a chunk to employer/make up to make a fair wage. That being said it is always nice I'm sure

In this case I think it depends on your relationship with her. If you're friebds I actually wouldnt bc you are already paying for her stay ( I would give a TY card and trinket) however if you have a more business relationship I would tip bc in this case the travel and stay are part of the work deal and shouldn't be looked at as bonuses. iMO

Edited by nadiakat17, 15 January 2015 - 02:43 PM.

#14 girlinthecity97

• Site Supporter
  • 358 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Mexico ~ Generations Riviera Maya

Posted 23 January 2015 - 08:30 AM

Thanks Ladies -

We have more of a business relationship than friendly one....I guess I would describe it as "friendly business" where we have hung out together when we coincidentally were at the same event but I do not think I would have necessarily included in the wedding otherwise (unless she asked to be included like one guest - awkward! :) ).

I greatly appreciate your feedback - HAPPY PLANNING!

~ i've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users