Photo

Diy Paper Fans/programs

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Beach Bride 80

Beach Bride 80
  • 151 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:05 PM

Here is a template for a paddle style fan. I am actually using a bamboo stick instead of a craft stick to attach the program to.

Attached Files

#12 DLyteful

DLyteful
    • 879 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Beach Bride 80
      Here is a template for a paddle style fan. I am actually using a bamboo stick instead of a craft stick to attach the program to.
      How are you attaching the stick to the program? Just curious.

#13 Beach Bride 80

Beach Bride 80
      • 151 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 05:42 AM

[QUOTE][How are you attaching the stick to the program? Just curious. /QUOTE]
        I plan on cutting a small notch in the stick and then hot glueing the cardstock in the notch. I think it should work, I haven't tried it yet.

#14 Beach Bride 80

Beach Bride 80
        • 151 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 05:43 AM

I plan on cutting a small notch in the stick and then hot glueing the cardstock in the notch. I think it should work, I haven't tried it yet

#15 Tracy

Tracy
          • 281 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 09:36 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Wisco4
            Are you talking about the paper ones that you make with your program info on them? If so, I've been looking for a template or design for those as well.
            I'll try to do a search today.
            I have seen regular rectanglular heavy cardstock ones glued to a wooden handle those seem easy enough.
            That is how I made mine - 2 pices of heavy paper with a fan stick in the center, then I glued a starfish to it. Program is on the front/back. They turned out pretty good, and took about 6 hours. I saw people online that could make them for $2-3/fan, but I wanted to do it myself, and it ended up costing much less.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users