Photo

2015 Bride - Visiting Riviera Maya Soon!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 samantha22

samantha22
  • 19 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 27, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta
  • LocationChicago

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:47 PM

Hello all,

My fiancé and I have booked a stay at the Hard Rock - Heaven Section.  We leave in a couple of weeks and we're so excited.  The main point of this trip is to figure out where we want to have our venue and ceremony.  I have heard a lot about Xcaret, Tulum, and PDC.  We have 5 days there, what do you all recommend we take a look at? So far we are scheduled to meet with a woman from Xcaret. 

Thanks!

#2 joacevedo15

joacevedo15
  • 11 posts
  • Wedding Location:punta cana

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:56 AM

Hello and congrats on the engagement. We're also looking into places in PDC. Can you please let me know about the weather while you're there as well as any info you receive from your visit at Xcaret.

Thanks!

#3 Mrsktobe

Mrsktobe
  • Site Supporter
  • 371 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 11, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Akumal/Blue Venado Beach Club
  • LocationOkotoks, AB

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:24 AM

Hello all,

My fiancé and I have booked a stay at the Hard Rock - Heaven Section.  We leave in a couple of weeks and we're so excited.  The main point of this trip is to figure out where we want to have our venue and ceremony.  I have heard a lot about Xcaret, Tulum, and PDC.  We have 5 days there, what do you all recommend we take a look at? So far we are scheduled to meet with a woman from Xcaret. 

Thanks!

Are you looking to get married off the resort? Or on the resort. Or are you just looking for places to go to do things :)

#4 samantha22

samantha22
  • 19 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 27, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta
  • LocationChicago

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:31 PM

Sure, I will. No worries. 

We are looking to get married off the resort.  But we really want the chapel of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Xcaret.

We are also looking for romantic dinners & things to do as well... any recommendations? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users