Photo

Iberostar Cancun

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 tmyers0509

tmyers0509
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:23 PM

I have been looking into iberostar for a 2015 wedding. Has anyone had any experience with this resort? Has anyone had any trouble getting information from the resort?

#2 jsparrow10

jsparrow10
    • Site Supporter
    • 116 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 10, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Tucan
    • LocationAkron, Ohio

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:53 PM

We went to a site visit here and it is amazing. We spent time with Paula who is the wedding coordinator and she is the sweetest person ever and she had her own wedding there. They have a secluded beach area for the wedding and have a more reception hall space for afterwards. I have a bunch of pictures and stuff if you want to see! 

#3 mahone31

mahone31
    • 5 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:33 AM

I am looking at having our wedding here in December of 2015.  We finally decided on Iberostar Cancun last week, mostly due to the size of our anticipated wedding group.  some of the other resorts, the wedding packages can get quite pricey because they charge 100/person over the 20 person limit and we expect 40-50 people.  So when we had to consider all of the other extras we were going to want this resort seems to check all the boxes for us.  We are waiting to hear back from the wedding coordinator about the date so we can proceede with the planning.

#4 LauraM

LauraM
      • 232 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Beach Palace, Cancun Mexico

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:18 AM

I've stayed at this resort and my only complaints are that they are ridiculously pushy and rude with their time-share presentations EVERY time you walk through the lobby. They also lack evening entertainment. But all hotels have their downfalls, still loved this resort.

#5 tmyers0509

tmyers0509
      • 4 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:11 AM

We went to a site visit here and it is amazing. We spent time with Paula who is the wedding coordinator and she is the sweetest person ever and she had her own wedding there. They have a secluded beach area for the wedding and have a more reception hall space for afterwards. I have a bunch of pictures and stuff if you want to see! 

I would love to see pics please!!!!

I've stayed at this resort and my only complaints are that they are ridiculously pushy and rude with their time-share presentations EVERY time you walk through the lobby. They also lack evening entertainment. But all hotels have their downfalls, still loved this resort.

Is the evening entertainment boring or is it only certain nights? What made you decide beach palace over iberostar?

#6 LauraM

LauraM
        • 232 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Beach Palace, Cancun Mexico

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:23 AM

I just reread you'r post and realized you are speaking of the Iberostar Cancun. I have not stayed there, just Iberostar in Punta Cana. Sorry for the mix up! Happy planning!! =)

#7 tmyers0509

tmyers0509
        • 4 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:26 PM

I just reread you'r post and realized you are speaking of the Iberostar Cancun. I have not stayed there, just Iberostar in Punta Cana. Sorry for the mix up! Happy planning!! =)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thanks!

#8 jsparrow10

jsparrow10
          • Site Supporter
          • 116 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 10, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Iberostar Tucan
          • LocationAkron, Ohio

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:43 PM

@tmyers0509 what is your email, it'll be alittle easier to send pics

#9 mahone31

mahone31
          • 5 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:50 PM

I'd like to see some pictures! Mahone31@icloud.com

#10 tmyers0509

tmyers0509
            • 4 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 09:55 AM

myers.tiffany@yahoo.com

@jsparrow10 myers.tiffany@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users