Zoetry Casa Del Mar Los Cabos

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jazzzy23

jazzzy23
  • 24 posts
  • Wedding Location:Cabo San Lucas

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:15 PM

Has anyone had their wedding here?  Can you provide any information?  How was it?  Costs?  Setups, etc?  Anything you can share would be helpful.  THank you!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:34 PM

Zoetry is one of my favorite resorts in Cabo.  I was just there in July.  If you would like, I can get some costs for you.

email: tammy@wrighttravelagency.com

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
  • 2,667 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:46 PM

Zoetry is an awesome place, so quiet and beautiful, you can see some pictures here:

http://artncolors.sm...50110&k=grZt6gJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users