Template - Who's Who / Itineary For Oot Bag?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Danamarielouise

• 35 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Larimar Punta Cana
  • LocationNova Scotia

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:53 AM

Hello, Does anyone have a template they can email me for a who's who for guests at the wedding? I wanted to include it with our itinerary / thank you note in our OOT bags, but haven't a clue where to start and can't access the ones saved on previous topics! I know I'd like to do names / where they are from / relation to us / space for a room # and a small picture if possible... anything would be a big help! danamarielouise@hotmail.com THANKS!

#2 Mrsktobe

• Site Supporter
  • 371 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 11, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Akumal/Blue Venado Beach Club
  • LocationOkotoks, AB

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:22 AM

I created a welcome book that I was going to share on here when I was done it, made up of some of the templates on here with some of my own tweaks (which won't be till October as I have to take it to the printers, etc) but I can send you a template of that. You will have to change the information and everything but I can send it to you this week :) Have to wait for the drives at work to go back online as we have been having server issues but once that is done, I will send it your way!

#3 NickiLynn1116

• 186 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:32 PM

I love the idea of a welcome book.  If you wouldn't mind sharing with me as well.  I get married just a few days after you 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users