Hi, I'm new! Thought I would introduce myself.
I'm a little hesitate to be here, be planning without the ring (yet), but I was told to get on it (by the man, BFFs, etc.) so here I am!
Anyway, we are set on a DW, so right now I'm currently trying to narrow down locations between (in order):
- Aruba (came highly recommended from a good friend)
- Barbados (His number one pick).
- St. Lucia (also recommended from a friend)
- Antigua (don't know anything about, and new to the list as of last night)
- St. Maarten (also got added last night, and don't know anything)
We're looking for an all inclusive (pretty much the most important thing to us), but not crazy expensive.
He says the ceremony must be in english. Documents being translated are okay, but the ceremony has to be in english. Not sure if he wants a legal or just symbolic ceremony, I don't care. Also, a non religious ceremony, as I'm not christian.
Anyway, thanks for reading, and any help I can get is more than welcome as I kind of don't know what I'm doing.