Punta Cana Photographer

Photographers

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mahileman

mahileman
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 09:42 AM

I am hoping to use ShowBox Photography for my Feb. 4th Punta Cana wedding. They take beautiful shots and really seem to perfectly capture the special day! 

www.shoeboxphotography.ca/blog

#2 ShoeBoxPhotography

ShoeBoxPhotography
    • Insiders
    • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:11 PM

Hi @mahileman - Thanks so much for the sweet words. :) Can't wait to chat with you more about your big day!!

XO - Mel

Separator.png
      Signature+Image.png

Blog.pngFacebook.pngGoogle%252B.pngInstagram.pngPinterest.pngTwitter.pngLet%2527s+Chat+arrow+and+button.png

#3 IvanLuckiePhotography

IvanLuckiePhotography
      • Vendor
      • 183 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:46 PM

I can do amazing photos!

#4 LadyMaven

LadyMaven
        • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:52 AM

Can't wait for the Skype session with Melinda & Rob @ Shoebox  Photography, next week!  We've already fallen in love with their style!!

If you are looking for a photographer for your PC wedding, please check them out!

www.shoeboxphotography.ca/blog

#5 ShoeBoxPhotography

ShoeBoxPhotography
          • Insiders
          • 25 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:26 AM

Can't wait to chat with you too @LadyMaven:D & Thanks so much for the shout out!

XO - Mel

Separator.png
            Signature+Image.png

Blog.pngFacebook.pngGoogle%252B.pngInstagram.pngPinterest.pngTwitter.pngLet%2527s+Chat+arrow+and+button.png

#6 Brinley

Brinley
            • 169 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:29 AM

The pictures are beautiful.  I am going to pass this info on to a few people  I know getting married in Punta Cana. 

#7 ShoeBoxPhotography

ShoeBoxPhotography
              • Insiders
              • 25 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:32 AM

@Brinley

Thanks so much!!!! That's so sweet of you!

All the best!

XO - Mel

Separator.png
                Signature+Image.png

#8 Linda82

Linda82
                • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:04 AM

When I was planning my PC wedding, I stumbled upon Shoebox photography and instantly I fell in love with there photography! My fiance and I had a skyped session with Mel @Shoebox Photography and instantly we clicked with her! Not a lot of photographers would skype with you because they are extremely busy.  But Mel took the time to schedule a skype date with us and we were able to chat and laugh for a good hour! 

They are amazing people and there work is beautiful and you get 2 photographers!!!

If you are planning a PC wedding, please check out there blog at  www.shoeboxphotography.ca/blog

#9 ShoeBoxPhotography

ShoeBoxPhotography
                  • Insiders
                  • 25 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:33 AM

When I was planning my PC wedding, I stumbled upon Shoebox photography and instantly I fell in love with there photography! My fiance and I had a skyped session with Mel @Shoebox Photography and instantly we clicked with her! Not a lot of photographers would skype with you because they are extremely busy.  But Mel took the time to schedule a skype date with us and we were able to chat and laugh for a good hour! 

They are amazing people and there work is beautiful and you get 2 photographers!!!

If you are planning a PC wedding, please check out there blog at  www.shoeboxphotography.ca/blog

@Linda82 - Thank you love! We are also extremely busy... but we always make sure we take the time to connect with our prospective couples.. It's such an important aspect, there's no way we could let this part of it go!

We are sooooo looking forward to being a part of your day! Can't wait!

XO - Mel

Separator.png
                    Signature+Image.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Photographers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users