Photo

Hilton Bride 2014 - Best Photo Locations?

hilton Resorts & Hotels Photographers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MissMarissa

MissMarissa
  • 20 posts
    • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:59 PM

For all past Hilton Los Cabos Brides (or even any visitors to the Hilton), I'm trying to get an idea of what some of the best locations to get photos around the resort are.

Unquestionably we'll do plenty of beach shots after the ceremony, but we're planning on doing a first-look as well as most of our wedding party photos before the ceremony, and so we can't go on the beach, since our guests will see us.  Does anyone have advice as to any other particularly beautiful areas on the property for photos?

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:56 AM

One suggestion I have is to go onto the internet and check the resort site. Most of them love to have photos posted so you can see the resort. The other thing you could do is talk to your photographer and see what they think. If anything they are probably your best resource for where is a good place. Plus you could also google your resort name+wedding images on the internet and you'd be surprised what you come up with. You can also check the resort reviews here on this site and see if any past brides have given anything in their review.

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 carrie2397

carrie2397
    • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:03 PM

There is a row of columns at the front side of the hotel.  It makes great for great photos.  It was my favorite spot!  I googled photographers & hilton los cabos, then scrolled through their pictures to get ideas. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hilton, Resorts & Hotels, Photographers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users