Sign in to follow this  
MissMarissa

Hilton Bride 2014 - Best Photo Locations?

For all past Hilton Los Cabos Brides (or even any visitors to the Hilton), I'm trying to get an idea of what some of the best locations to get photos around the resort are.

Unquestionably we'll do plenty of beach shots after the ceremony, but we're planning on doing a first-look as well as most of our wedding party photos before the ceremony, and so we can't go on the beach, since our guests will see us.  Does anyone have advice as to any other particularly beautiful areas on the property for photos?

One suggestion I have is to go onto the internet and check the resort site. Most of them love to have photos posted so you can see the resort. The other thing you could do is talk to your photographer and see what they think. If anything they are probably your best resource for where is a good place. Plus you could also google your resort name+wedding images on the internet and you'd be surprised what you come up with. You can also check the resort reviews here on this site and see if any past brides have given anything in their review.

Good luck and happy planning!

There is a row of columns at the front side of the hotel.  It makes great for great photos.  It was my favorite spot!  I googled photographers & hilton los cabos, then scrolled through their pictures to get ideas.