13 replies to this topic

#11 jennifernoel1

jennifernoel1
  • 179 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Montego Bay
  • LocationFort Lauderdale Florida

Posted 15 July 2014 - 12:27 PM

Congrats on your engagment and happy planning. 

#12 reynbow

reynbow
  • Site Supporter
  • 36 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 14, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:23 PM

Congrats @kmistry and all brides! My fiancé and I decided to have our Filipino-Indian at Azul Fives primarily since it's a smaller resort and they only do one wedding per day, but they can still accommodate a wedding of up to 200 people. Karisma is known for their food and they offer a small Indian catering menu. We're hoping to go back to Azul Fives before the wedding to do a tasting of the Indian menu, but we did attend the "Bride's Dress Rehearsal" which I highly recommend and we got to try the non-Indian good which was very good. Through Karisma's somewhat complicated wedding coordination group, they offer Indian elements for the wedding. However I want to have a henna artist and they only have one vendor. I asked to see samples of the artist's work and they haven't been able to provide me with any yet. If anyone who's had their Indian wedding at a Karisma hotel can provide insight or tips, I'd greatly appreciate them. Good luck with your wedding planning and let me know if you have any questions I could help with!

#13 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
  • 338 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:36 AM

Hello Brides-to-be,

I want to share a colorful hindu wedding, definitely it was full of unforgettable moments.

Take a look at it.

#14 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
    • 2,217 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
    • LocationCanada

Posted 13 February 2015 - 11:13 AM

Totally love Hindu weddings! 

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users