Hindu Wedding In Cancun/riveria Maya

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 kmistry

kmistry
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:16 AM

Hi everyone,

just recently got engaged and now are in planning our destination wedding mode! It's been pretty overwelming but alot of the forums and blogs on this site have really helped me decide on certain resorts and made it easier for me to look at resorts and get a better prospective on things.  So we are currently looking at 4 resorts: Barcelo Maya Palace, Dream Riveria Maya, NOW Sapphire and Moon Palace.  We will be having roughly 100 guests and are looking for a resort that best accomodates Hindu wedding ceremonies and has good reviews with photos, resort, hair and makeup and other details.  If anyone has suggestions please let me know!

Thank you!

#2 kmk2016

kmk2016
    • Moderators
    • 1,468 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
    • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:25 AM

I know it's not on your list but the karisma properties have packages for Hindu weddings I believe. They may be worth adding to your potential resort lists!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 kmistry

kmistry
    • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:33 AM

thank you, i will definitely add on to the list of resorts!

#4 zubz0

zubz0
      • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:02 AM

Hi There,

Moon Palace does seem to be a popular choice for Hindu weddings as it's family friendly and All Inclusive. 

Or there is also the Hard Rock hotel: http://www.hrhcancun.com/weddings.htm

Also if you require an Indian destination wedding cinematographer, please feel free to check out: www.filmartpictures.com

Best wishes for the planning.

#5 kmistry

kmistry
        • 4 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:17 AM

Thank you, yes we were looking at Moon Palace and they have packages for Hindu weddings and will definitely check out the photography site :)

The only thing that seems off based on reviews is the spa (for hair and makeup, not a big deal but counts).  Is it an easy process if I were to get someone to do it that would come to the resort?

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:43 AM

we have done many Hindu weddings and most tend to be at Karisma hotels (azul sensatori, azul fives, generations riviera maya) or Moon Palace.

If you want to contact us, we can break down the pros and cons of the different resorts.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
          • 3,074 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:02 AM

Congrats on your engagement kmistry, and welcome to the forum!

We've photographed several Indian weddings at Dreams Tulum ......enjoy these magical wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured there.......

Dreams Tulum Wedding Album

479701_10151321457494487_1600649267_n.jp

Dreams Tulum Wedding 2....

156637_465039459486_4094505_n.jpg

All the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#8 bicoastalimages

bicoastalimages
            • Vendor
            • 90 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:35 AM

@kmistry Moon Palace & Hard Rock Riviera Maya are both quickly becoming go to spots for our Indian beach brides & grooms looking to get married here in Mexico as these larger resorts are able to easily accommodate wedding groups of 100+ guests & are familiar with the traditions of Hindu, Sikh and Muslim wedding ceremonies! That said we know the local Sikh/Hindu priests are also able to perform the ceremony at any hotel or non-resort location.

Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any questions & Happy Planning! Below are images of a wedding we shot recently at Moon Palace...

*Click here to view more photos of Yash & Lucky's destination wedding at Moon Palace*

DSC_0988-326logo.jpg

DSC_0865-253logo.jpg

DSC_1162-401logo.jpg

DSC_1563-599logo.jpg

DSC_1574-610logo.jpg

#9 kmistry

kmistry
              • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:53 AM

thank you everyone for your posts... looks like we are definitely leaning towards Moon Palace!

#10 iWeddingMexico

iWeddingMexico
                • Insiders
                • 36 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:22 AM

Oh wow these photos are stunning! I recently have been given the opportunity to plan a Hindu wedding and I am SO excited to begin. 

If you ever have any questions I`m always here. Congratulations!

iWedding Mexico takes the stress out of wedding planning! Always available and ready to help you achieve your dream wedding in paradise!

iWedding Mexico, Playa del Carmen
                  daniela@iweddingmexico.com
                  http://www.iweddingmexico.com

xoxoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users