Yes, I am going to go with the resort hair and makeup for both myself and my maid of honor.
I am really wanting to go with HDC, but I don't know if I really want to spend that $1000 entrance fee. Right now I am really torn about what to do, but I know I need to make a decision ASAP.
I have given out almost all of my save the dates, and once I get more time, I am going to work on the invitations. I actually still have to book our flights. I was hoping to ride it out for a couple of weeks to see if it would get cheaper, but it seems to be getting more expensive. We were originally going to go from a Wed to a Wed but the flight into the DR doesn't get there until almost 10 at night! I found that it is a little cheaper for us to go Tues to a Tues and the flights arrive much earlier in the day. Other than that, I feel I have nothing really to do until the time gets closer.