Hey ladies!

From what I understand Chandlyn is the coordinator down there (at the resort) and Laura is the wedding planner out of Toronto!

I'm dealing with Laura in Toronto....I hear Chandlyn is fabulous!

:)

Chandlyn is awesome!! :) Thanks for clarifying, I was wondering why I had never spoken with Laura!

• Like 1

I read somewhere that us Canadian girls can request to work with Chandlyn to eliminate the middle person (Laura) BUT so far Laura has been great! <3

Plus I'm out of Toronto and Laura is based in Toronto too!

Not sure why they did it this way.....

• Like 1

Ahhhh, gotcha!!  Luckily they are both awesome so everybody wins  :) 

So excited, save the dates are done and now I can finally go dress shopping!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks for the clarification! My wedding's so far away I haven't even contacted Chandlyn yet.

I can't believe my luck, I'm in Toronto too so I could definitely get in touch with Laura if I had to, yay!

• Like 1

I don't think I'm ever going to email with Chandlyn. I'm told I'll only deal with her when we land in Montego Bay!

You're a year away mysticjade! Enjoy that year! I'm 6 months away and silently freaking out hahaha

@@soontobemrsJ Good luck dress shopping! <3

• Like 1

I don't think I'm ever going to email with Chandlyn. I'm told I'll only deal with her when we land in Montego Bay!

You're a year away mysticjade! Enjoy that year! I'm 6 months away and silently freaking out hahaha

@@soontobemrsJ Good luck dress shopping! <3

Thanks!! Appointments are June 7th, so hopefully I find the dress in that one trip.

Hope you don't freak out too much, I'm sure everything will go beautifully!!! :)

Thanks!! Appointments are June 7th, so hopefully I find the dress in that one trip.

Hope you don't freak out too much, I'm sure everything will go beautifully!!! :)

Hope so! The important thing is to get married to my best friend! <3 cheesy I know LOL

BTW I purchased the 1st dress I tried on! ;) <3

It was 'the one' !!

:D

• Like 3

Cheesy but true!  :)  

I've heard that happens with a lot of people, you just see it and you're like yup this is my dress!!!  Can't wait to go!!

Congrats! I intend on booking my wedding there for Sept 2015. Would you mind emailing me your pictures as well? Unfortunately I will be unable to go and visit the site prior to my actual wedding so pictures are all I have, Yikes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk