Photo

And The Winner Is...royalton White Sands!

royalton white sands Jamaica Jamaica 2015 Brides

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 Soon2beMrsJ

Soon2beMrsJ
  • 121 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Royalton White Sands - Montego Bay, Jamaica

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:20 PM

After a TON of research and a few site visits, my fiance and I have finally chosen the Royalton White Sands for our April 25, 2015 wedding!!!  We're so excited to have the resort picked so we can start the planning and our guests can start figuring out their travel plans.

We visited the resort on May 3rd and met with Chandlyn, who showed us every spot on the resort. She was awesome and answered every question we had. The resort is amazing!!!! It is beyond beautiful and the people who work there are great as well.

I attached a few photos for the brides who wanted to see "real" pics!! 

Happy Planning!!

Attached File  view from upstairs walkway.JPG   96.97KB   17 downloads

Attached File  pool.JPG   95.89KB   14 downloads

Attached File  room.JPG   57.96KB   11 downloads

Attached File  island off the beach.JPG   60.49KB   10 downloads

Attached File  water sports.jpg   84.05KB   10 downloads

Attached File  view from the gazebo.JPG   106.3KB   12 downloads

Attached File  wedding gazebo.JPG   64.59KB   17 downloads

Edited by Soon2beMrsJ, 08 May 2014 - 05:25 PM.

#2 CherJK

CherJK
  • 15 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 11, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Jamaica

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:16 PM

@Soon2beMrsJ, I am getting married at the White Sands a few weeks before you! Could you send me the pictures you took? I do not have the necessary post count to view them. My email is cherylk1234@gmail.com.

#3 FutureMrsGlover

FutureMrsGlover
  • 284 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 10, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort and Spa Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:35 PM

@Soon2beMrsJ.....I am so glad you made your decision.  I am going for a site visit to Royalton White Sands in June 9th.  I am going to Jamaica June 6 to 10th.  I can't decide between Secrets and Royalton.   I did a site visit with Secrets in Oct of last year but I am going to visit them again on June 6th. 

Congrats on your decision!

#4 Soon2beMrsJ

Soon2beMrsJ
  • 121 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:41 PM

@Soon2beMrsJ, I am getting married at the White Sands a few weeks before you! Could you send me the pictures you took? I do not have the necessary post count to view them. My email is cherylk1234@gmail.com.

Sure!  I'll email them to you now.  So fun that we're getting married in the same month!! 

@Soon2beMrsJ.....I am so glad you made your decision.  I am going for a site visit to Royalton White Sands in June 9th.  I am going to Jamaica June 6 to 10th.  I can't decide between Secrets and Royalton.   I did a site visit with Secrets in Oct of last year but I am going to visit them again on June 6th. 

Congrats on your decision!

Thanks!!  Both resorts are so beautiful so I can understand why it's hard to choose between them. Good luck with your decision!! Can't wait to hear what you pick  :)

#5 LiannaBanana

LiannaBanana
  • 154 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Royalton Punta Cana
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:44 PM

That's great news.  Its really good you got to do a few site visits!  Happy Planning!

#6 Soon2beMrsJ

Soon2beMrsJ
  • 121 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:54 PM

That's great news. Its really good you got to do a few site visits! Happy Planning!

Thanks!! Yes, we were lucky to be able to see places in person. We stayed at the Riu Montego Bay so we were able to see a few of their weddings and drove to the Royalton for 2 hours. We stayed at Secrets Wild Orchid a year and a half ago. All amazing resorts!

Edited by Soon2beMrsJ, 08 May 2014 - 06:55 PM.

#7 pamelas21

pamelas21
  • 178 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 18, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Royalton White Sands - Montego Bay, Jamacia
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:31 PM

Yay!! So happy for you!!

Pam ;)

Happy Planning Future Brides!

Love, Mrs. Gedney! <3

#8 Soon2beMrsJ

Soon2beMrsJ
  • 121 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 04:04 AM

Thanks Pam!! We're going to have gorgeous weddings at the Royalton!!

#9 pamelas21

pamelas21
  • 178 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 18, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Royalton White Sands - Montego Bay, Jamacia
  • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:49 AM

Yay!! Can't wait!! <3

Happy Planning Future Brides!

Love, Mrs. Gedney! <3

#10 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
  • 102 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:48 AM

Hello ladies - TA Patty here - I am one of the BDW TA's specializing in the Caribbean. I have been to Royalton Punta Cana and it is awesome! I love the clean contemporary decor and those Dreams Beds are just heavenly! I have resort information for all of the Royalton properties. Please feel free to contact us if you would like any further information or if we can be of assistance with planning your dream wedding. PM or my direct email is patty@wrighttavelagency.com Thanks! TA Patty

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
    Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: royalton white sands, Jamaica, Jamaica, 2015 Brides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users