royalton royalton punta cana Resorts & Hotels photosouvenir photo souvenir

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 McIrving

McIrving
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:53 PM

Glad you all found it helpful!

@NOOB, I sent you some photos, please let me know if there is an issue.

Meant to say @Feath07... Oops

@DawnBP I would definitely recommend getting in touch with Claribel. It really made everything run much more smoothly once we got in touch with her. Also, regarding the vendor fee: it is definitely a big pain in the butt but unfortunately I did not find a way around it. All I can say is that PhotoSouvenir was definitely worth the extra money! We felt so much more comfortable with them then with the on-site photographers, and did everything exactly as they said they would (and then some!).

#12 DawnBP

DawnBP
    • 29 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 1, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Royalton Punta Cana - Dominican Republic
    • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:31 AM

Meant to say @Feath07... Oops

@DawnBP I would definitely recommend getting in touch with Claribel. It really made everything run much more smoothly once we got in touch with her. Also, regarding the vendor fee: it is definitely a big pain in the butt but unfortunately I did not find a way around it. All I can say is that PhotoSouvenir was definitely worth the extra money! We felt so much more comfortable with them then with the on-site photographers, and did everything exactly as they said they would (and then some!).

Thanks for the advice :)

Well since this post I have organised everything with Laura and have not had any trouble at all, I honestly can't fault her at the moment, I do however copy Claribel into every email so she is aware of the plans. Everything seems to be going smoothly and I like I say I haven't had any issues so can't grumble :)
    I think with ours only being a small wedding with 10 people there is much to organise and so I don't think too much could go wrong...I hope :)

Our vendor fee has been waived as my photographer is flying in from Orlando and staying on site for 3 nights. If they stay on site for 3 nights or more the vendor fee gets waived :)

13 weeks today till we fly.....eeekkk!

#13 atennille

atennille
    • 170 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Royalton White Sands. Montego Bay, Jamaica
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:24 PM

Congratulations , your post is really helpful.

AnnaTennille & Eric

May 16, 2015

Montego Bay, Jamaica

event.png

#14 gigglescastellanos24

gigglescastellanos24
    • 13 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Royalton Punta Cana

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:11 AM

@McIrving Thank you so much for the great review. I am getting married at Royalton on August 1, 2015.

I also can't see the pictures, please I do not have enough post. Would it be possible to email the pictures to me. I would greatly appreciate it.

gigglescastellanos24@gmail.com

Thank you!!

#15 spjwedding

spjwedding
    • 157 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 6, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Zama Beach Club
    • LocationIsla Mujeres, Mexico

Posted 11 September 2014 - 11:07 AM

Congratulations! 

#16 jennyy89

jennyy89
    • 6 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 08:08 AM

I never knew there could be so much loveliness in one post! I thought I was over looking at wedding forum until I came across this! Wedding day is one the most beautiful day for bride, groom and their family members. So they should celebrate this day and wear on the most elegant and attractive dresses. I bought my dress from HouseOfBrides.com, that dress was elegant, it made my wedding day..

#17 giigiixo

giigiixo
      • 9 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 6, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Royalton punta Cana
      • LocationToronto Canada

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:33 AM

I booked Royalton for May 6th of 2016 I went with the dreams package ! I originally booked the lobby gazebo but now seeing the garden gazebo I think I'm in love !! So pretty ! How are the on site photographers ? Did they offer video?

event.png

#18 McIrving

McIrving
      • 5 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:58 PM

@giigiixo
        I think the onsite photographers do offer video, but not 100% as we didn't go with them. We did a glamour shot session with them on the beach the next day though. Their photos were quite nice, but photographer made me feel a bit uncomfortable. Also they office was unacceptably rude and antagonistic to me the day of our wedding and stressed me out a lot. I would personally recommend getting off-site photographers--Photo Souvenir was fantastic!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: royalton, royalton punta cana, Resorts & Hotels, photosouvenir, photo souvenir

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users