Photo

Oh Sh!t Kit- Diy Pics And Template

OOT Bags welcome gifts survival kit 2015 Brides gran porto real BDW Newbies Cancun Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 forevertogether

forevertogether
  • 317 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 7, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Gran Porto Real--Playa del Carmen

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:15 AM

There are tons of these on here, but I was very proud of these so I wanted to share my OH SH!T KIT with everyone!!! I borrowed ideas from MANY different templates--so thank you past brides for sharing your great ideas!!!!

sml_gallery_277216_17634_33652.jpg
sml_gallery_277216_17634_827159.jpg

:wub:

Attached Files

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:31 AM

Wow! Aren't you clever! That looks really great! What have you decided to put in with them? Are you just going to do a small plastic bag and attach the fold over? What is your plan for printing? Sorry for all the questions..... there are people on here that claim to not be DIYers and then produce something like what youv'e done!! lol Well.... I am truthfully NOT a DIYer in any way, shape or form!!  I want to do something like this, but we have such a small group I don't know if it will be worth it or not. It definitely wouldn't be expensive for a small group. Is this easy to edit if I wanted to steal any part of it???? lol

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 forevertogether

forevertogether
  • 317 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:49 PM

@acw271011

Thank you!!! I'm OCD so it took me forever to get them the way I wanted them!! My husband LOVES them too!! :)  We haven't totally decided what is going to go inside but they will contain these for sure:

Tylenol

Tums

Immodium

Sunscreen

Aloe

Bandaids

Chapstick

Lotion

So far that is all we've decided on.... We are going to do a medium sized bag to fill with the contents... Most likely I am going to print the labels on cardstock and attached them to the bags... either that or buy avery printable bag toppers... They are already sticky so you just have to apply them to the bag!! 

http://www.amazon.co...1/dp/B005IMAOJM

I am also having a small turn out... Around 20 or so-- I just want to give my guests some fun things in their welcome bag... WE decided to spend a bit more than we had planned on our guests welcome gifts since they are spending so much to share our special day!!!  

The template is completely editable! It would be very simple for you to delete our logo and add your own or add any picture or just delete completely... You can remove or edit everything on the template!!!

Hope this helps!!!

Edited by forevertogether, 10 April 2014 - 12:52 PM.

#4 kellisbaby

kellisbaby
  • 238 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 12, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Excellence Punta Cana
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:08 AM

These are adorable!  Great job!

#5 crspoon10

crspoon10
  • 150 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 7, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Sandals Grande Riviera, Jamaica
  • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:36 AM

Love your kit and the design! Nice job! :)

#6 forevertogether

forevertogether
  • 317 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:24 PM

@kellisbaby@crspoon10

Thank you ladies!

#7 luisanmike

luisanmike
  • 162 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

lol trying to find the best one to fit my theme 

#8 cneedham

cneedham
  • 151 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 14, 2014
  • Wedding Location:The Majestic Colonial
  • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:37 PM

Thanks for sharing! 

#9 seka21

seka21
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:41 AM

Love them!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OOT Bags, welcome gifts, survival kit, 2015 Brides, gran porto real, BDW Newbies, Cancun Riviera Maya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users