Any Royalton Brides Out There?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 anavy

• 11 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:58 PM

Hey girls I am trying to decide in which hotel to go with and the royalton got my attention, so I was wondering if anyone have any experience regarding that hotel or if anyone stayed at that hotel that could give me some information.. Thanks and happy planning 😊

#2 acw271011

• Moderators
    • 3,123 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:09 PM

You don't say which Royalton you're thinking about? I'm sure if you did a search through the forums you would find something.

You'll find this site is full of information, tips and ideas, and all of the brides, past and present are more than willing to share information!

Welcome to the site, and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#3 mariak

• 53 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:22 PM

This brand is really interesting for me too. If you found any information about their resorts please share.

#4 gigglescastellanos24

• 13 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Royalton Punta Cana

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:21 AM

@anavy I recently booked my wedding at the Royalton Punta Cana for August 1, 2015!

#5 CharlieDeane

• 1 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 14, 2017

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:57 PM

Hey I've just joined the forum and also looking at Royalton Punta Cana. Interested to hear about recent experiences dealing with hotel etc. so far so good with my enquiries. I'm looking at Feb 2017 so can't book just yet....getting in nice and early! Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users