"Silkandmore" It's actually the same company as Laughing Cherries, it's just their etsy shop. Prices were slightly cheaper on etsy. 

I'm ordering robes today and I was going to go with Silkandmore!

Did you get yours lined some of the reviews said they felt very cheap I thought maybe if I got them lined they would be a little nicer. What was your experience did you like them? How was the sizing? I would love any details you have!

Thanks!

@pddcmc

I'm waiting on the rest of my girls to send me there measurements so I wasn't able to order them yesterday hopefully I will be able to by the weekend. So people reviewed they take FOREVER so we shall see! I really am having the hardest time deciding if I should order them lined or not. Seems like most girls don't but a few reviews said they felt really cheap and I thought it might help if they were lined! So stressful all the decisions haha.

@@SteeleTheSpotlight - Thanks! I was just wondering because I was looking at the GettingReadyRobes on etsy and wasn't sure if silkandmore was better quality and pricing. 

@@SchroederWedding2015 I would suggest getting a size smaller than the suggested listed size. The cotton is rather thin, but soft. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase.