Oot Totes With Zipper And Pockets

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:22 AM

Agreed! Turquoise looks fab! 

I can't get over the price! Compared to other ones I looked at, the price for this bag is great!! It's cheaper than the Vistaprint canvas bags and much better quality!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#12 ctlind7

ctlind7
  • 134 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace - Cancun, Mexico
  • LocationSpringfield, IL

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:33 PM

I can't get over the price! Compared to other ones I looked at, the price for this bag is great!! It's cheaper than the Vistaprint canvas bags and much better quality!

I def agree!! 

#13 trbutler

trbutler
  • 224 posts
  • Wedding Location:Aruba

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:37 PM

So I got the sample yesterday, it is a nice bag, especially for the money.  My only problem with the bag is that their isn't an inside pocket, or a ring to hang a small bag.  But other then that, it is a great bag.  Also, I was really looking for a bag the zippers and wasn't going to break the bank.

#14 kellisbaby

kellisbaby
  • 238 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 12, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Excellence Punta Cana
  • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

@trbutler  Thanks for letting us know.  I think I'm going with these.  The price is amazing, and if the quality is good too... i'm sold!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users