• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 mariak

mariak
  • 53 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:08 AM

Hello, TA Wendy here! I just visited and did a site inspection at this property last week. If I can be of any help in answering questions for anyone please just let me know!
It is a great property, loved the pool area, and it is quite reasonably priced.

Hi Wendy, I had a question about the configuration of the rooms. When I look online the rooms appear to have an open bathroom/bedroom concept. Can you confirm? Is there a screen or something that could be lowered to separate the 2 rooms. The hotel looks beautiful I am just concerned about the open bathroom since it will not provide any privacy when getting ready.
Also what was your impression of the beach? Looking at pictures and google earth the beach area and water doesn't look as nice as the Riu Palace Las Americas or Cancun.

thanks!

#12 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

Insiders

• Insiders
  • 185 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:33 AM

Hi, Yes, the bathroom is pretty open! The toilet and shower both do have a frosted glass door, but the rest of the bathroom is open concept. It would be fine for a couple, but if 2 or 3 friends were sharing, or a family with mom and dad and a couple of kids, it might be a privacy issue!

Regarding the beach, it is nice, but I agree as you get further south into the Hotel Zone I like it a little better.

Hope that helps! If you need a hand in getting group rates for your guest at this or other of the properties just let me know and I would be glad to assist.

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
    Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users