jessrow715

Date Set! June 5, 2015... I Think.

Hi Everyone! 

I am so glad I found this site and finally got the sense to join. I think we have nailed down a date and a location but now that we are working on reserving that date, I am super nervous that I have made the right decision! We have a 2 (will be 3 then) year old son so we have to make sure it is a family-friendly resort. I wouldn't imagine leaving him out of it....

We are working with an agent to reserve Dreams Palm Beach resort in Punta Cana, DR. Any advice, recommendations, etc you have on the resort and all the options would be lovely! Like, do I want to get married on the beach or the garden? Beach reception or pool side? I would love to see pics of your wedding/reception- the websites don't have a lot of the specific locations. 

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Jess

I haven't been here but this was on the top of my list for locations in DR. I thought this resort looked beautiful! Unfortunately it was out of our budget for the price we wanted to keep it for guests. I still dream of going here one day though!

Congrats and welcome to the site! You'll find a ton of tips and information here that will definitely help you out with your planning!

Good luck! You'll find everyone here very willing to share experiences and ideas!