Photo

March 2015 Grand Bahia Principe (Jamaica) Brides!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cam2424

Cam2424
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:04 PM

Hi ladies,

We've just booked our destination wedding for March 14-21 2015. We are getting married on the 17 at 4 pm. I thought it would be great to discuss with other brides that are getting married around the same time.

So far, we have a destination wedding planner who is from here (Canada). We also gave a 2500$ deposit to book our plane seats and price. The price/person is 1830$ (CAD dollars). We are a group 20 people altogether.

If anyone would like to share their story, discuss about photographers, DJs, wedding packages, etc. feel free to do so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

#2 lambrusco

lambrusco
    • 10 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:44 AM

I like the work of Joel Finnigen (http://joelfinnigen....tegory/weddings) easy to talk with and creative

#3 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 14 March 2014 - 05:49 AM

Congrats and welcome to BDW! This site will be a huge help to you in your planning! I'm also a GBPJ bride! I would suggest you check out the other larger sites for GBPJ. There is a virtual TON of information from current and past brides that will most likely cover everything you're looking for! From florists to menus, photographers, videographers, locations at the resort. It's all there. A few things have changed since I was married there. The outside vendor fee is now $800. There are two florists that will work with the resort that are both very highly recommended for different reasons, and depending on what you want. I went with Tai Flora and really liked them. Other brides have gone with Jan's.

For photographers, I would recommend Merrick Cousley. He is wonderful, and a joy to work with. Other brides have had good experiences with other local photographers so you'll have a full range of choices.

There are also a lot of gallery images as well, so definitely do a search through those and see what's there. There is a gazebo photo on my gallery and a couple of others that may help.

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#4 jenmasters

jenmasters
      • 10 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 24, 2015

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:43 AM

Hi Ladies! I am a 2015 bride (August), you are next week!! Let me know how it goes, I am so excited to hear!!!

Hi ladies,

We've just booked our destination wedding for March 14-21 2015. We are getting married on the 17 at 4 pm. I thought it would be great to discuss with other brides that are getting married around the same time.

So far, we have a destination wedding planner who is from here (Canada). We also gave a 2500$ deposit to book our plane seats and price. The price/person is 1830$ (CAD dollars). We are a group 20 people altogether.

If anyone would like to share their story, discuss about photographers, DJs, wedding packages, etc. feel free to do so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Cam! I am a 2015 bride (August), you are next week!! Let me know how it goes, I am so excited to hear!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users