Photo

Anyone Have Riu Montego Bay 2015 Extras Info?

riu montego bay Jamaica 2015 Brides

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Megg

Megg
  • 51 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 9, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Riu Montego Bay

Posted 16 October 2014 - 02:39 PM

@Binzster thanks for all of that info! I am also talking to Christina Dunbar. The email she sent me stated I have to rent a tent, plus pay the set-up fee. Hummmm. I'm going to have to email her again for clarification. I think paying the set up fee is reasonable, but I was turned off by the high price of that rental for a tent they already own! We are only having about 20 people. How many are you having? 

We also booked Brian! I love his pictures! And I am also planning on making my own bouquets....well not me. I'm not crafty lol. A friend of mine loves that kind of stuff and is going to help me. 

#22 Binzster

Binzster
  • 25 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 29, 2015
  • Wedding Location:RIU Montego Bay, Jamiaca
  • LocationWindsor, Ontario

Posted 17 October 2014 - 11:27 AM

@Megg

This was christina's response to my email.... As soon as you said something about a tent i sent her an email. Her reply is the purple. "I was reading some blogs and i just wanted to make sure of something.... There is no tent rental fee for the beach party right? just the beach set up fee of $700 right? I do not want a tent.... you had mentioned to me the white sheer draping and lights, and thats perfect for me. You do not have to get a tent. I have not reserved a tent for you"

The fee of the tent would have thrown me off too. She had never mentioned anything to me.... but i wanted to ask neways. Right now my guest count is 32 ppl. 

Good choice on booking Brian! I can't wait to work with him. 

Edited by Binzster, 17 October 2014 - 11:28 AM.

#23 Megg

Megg
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:20 PM

@Binzster She must know we were talking lol! I also emailed her and said I read in a blog the information you gave me. She said if we are not doing dinner, we do NOT have to get the tent! Woohoo. What a relief.

So glad you told me your info or else I just wouldn't have done it so thanks! 

#24 Binzster

Binzster
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:17 AM

@Megg Sorry for the delayed response...lol  So glad we did not have to get that stupid tent! lol 

How are your plans going? 

#25 Megg

Megg
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:41 AM

@blinzster no problem. I glad too! So far kind of on hold until after the holidays. My dress arrived the other day! How are yours going?

#26 Binzster

Binzster
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:28 AM

@Megg My plans are definitely on hold until after the holidays! Way too busy to deal with wedding plans right now... lol I do have all my bridesmaids finally confirmed tho... haha 

#27 AnnaG

AnnaG
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:04 PM

Hi ladies I just confirmed my vow renewal for next year haven't really gotten any information yet also talking with Christina. I must say this thread has help me figure out just who I need to be talking with and who I need to have thank you can't wait to hear more about your process as your days get closer. CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: riu montego bay, Jamaica, 2015 Brides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users