Photo

Fully Addicted! Looking For Brides Cayo Coco?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Tamra

Tamra
  • Banned
  • 36 posts
  • Wedding Location:Cuba, Cayo Coco
  • LocationMemories Flamenco

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:29 AM

SOOO happy I found this site :) It's just too perfect! So many helpful questions and information

Where are all the 2015 brides and that are getting married in Cuba, Cayo Coco?!?
Looking to chat and share planning :)
We were recently engaged in Cayo Coco, Cuba At memories Flamenco and he has some amazing photos from our trip that may help you ladies make a decision.

We are also returning for our wedding in January 2015 at Memories Flamenco and am loving this planning process!!!!

Also let me know how your planning is going and feel free to message me for any info or advice I may be able to help with.
Happy planning!

#2 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:08 AM

I haven't seen too many other brides getting married in Cayo Coco, but we have a thread that a bunch of us V=Cuba Brides were using for the past year because there don't seem to be too many of us Cuba Brides. Perhaps we should start a generic but new thread for all Cuba Brides!

#3 Tamra

Tamra
  • Banned
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:12 AM

@csho
That's a great idea :) I'm new so have no clue how to find your group :) I'd love to read other posts
Thanks for the reply!
We were recently engaged in Cayo Coco, Cuba At memories Flamenco and he has some amazing photos from our trip that may help you ladies make a decision.

We are also returning for our wedding in January 2015 at Memories Flamenco and am loving this planning process!!!!

Also let me know how your planning is going and feel free to message me for any info or advice I may be able to help with.
Happy planning!

#4 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:44 AM

http://www.bestdesti...ul-cuba-brides/

Here is the link to the thread we've been using. Its been a bit dead lately since most of the brides I was chatting with got married in Nov and January. However, theres lots of information on there. I know there are a few other 2015 Cuba Brides on here as well. So maybe we should just start a new one for Cuba Brides all together!

#5 Tamra

Tamra
  • Banned
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:30 AM

@csho
Ya that's a good idea maybe :) I'm gonna read through all the threads I'm sure there is a lot of good advice :)
Thanks Hun and if you wanna start it I'll join lol

Happy planning!

#6 gexton71

gexton71
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:38 AM

hey You are so excited for Being here Best of luck :P

#7 jodiearthurs

jodiearthurs
    • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:20 AM

We are looking to marry at memories flamenco early 2016. Am desperate to get cracking. But so hard as nothing is available to book yet. Does anybody have any experience with boiling early or at flamenco? Thank you ladies. Xxx

#8 csho

csho
      • 1,007 posts
      • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:32 AM

@jodiearthurs congratulations on your engagement! Have you spoken with a TA to get rates yet? I haven't personally been to Memories Flamenco but have a friend who has been there and she really enjoyed it! Have you decided which month you'd like to get married? I am currently working with a bride and received quotes for her wedding in Nov 2015. If you'd like I could always check into it and see if its possible to get quotes for you for early 2016.

#9 jodiearthurs

jodiearthurs
      • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:44 PM

Hi. No not spoken to anybody yet as I know of it is really early and flights aren't normally released until about 11months in advance. Ideally would be looking March/April? Of 2016. Xx

#10 MissJen3

MissJen3
        • 257 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 20, 2015
        • LocationToronto area

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:05 PM

At the moment it looks like my FI and I are leaning towards this resort for our wedding in Nov 2015. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users