rvalenka

October 2014 Brides!

Hi ladies!! Winter is in full swing here...just got over a foot of snow and it is ridiculously cold...bring on Christmas!

I have yet to unpack our leftover wedding stuff...I like to procrastinate!!

And....I must tell this secret here since I can't say it anywhere else as of yet! Just found out that I am pregnant! Wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly but we are absolutely over the moon!! Yay! Now I have to keep the secret until Christmas...should be difficult!

Hope everyone else is enjoying married life!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is super exciting, I am so happy for you and your husband :)  

Can't wait to hear all about this as you go along  .... (I work in Maternity and I just love working with my pregnant ladies)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is super exciting, I am so happy for you and your husband :)  

Can't wait to hear all about this as you go along  .... (I work in Maternity and I just love working with my pregnant ladies)

You do?! I am a labour and delivery nurse! That is too funny! I knew I liked you! Haha

You do?! I am a labour and delivery nurse! That is too funny! I knew I liked you! Haha

Oh so jealous of you!!

I worked in Post Partum right after I graduated.... but then when I became a single mom I was forced to work a day job -- so I found myself working in a maternity/women's health clinic.   I have actually started applying for jobs with AHS again in Post Partum, so crossing my fingers.

Edited by calgarybride2015
  • Like 1

Hi ladies!! Winter is in full swing here...just got over a foot of snow and it is ridiculously cold...bring on Christmas!

I have yet to unpack our leftover wedding stuff...I like to procrastinate!!

And....I must tell this secret here since I can't say it anywhere else as of yet! Just found out that I am pregnant! Wasn't expecting it to happen so quickly but we are absolutely over the moon!! Yay! Now I have to keep the secret until Christmas...should be difficult!

Hope everyone else is enjoying married life!

Yay! so happy for you!!  Exciting stuff :)

Don't feel bad about not unpacking some stuff... I haven't even opened one of my suitcases since we got back LOL  - maybe next year ;) haha