Photo

Hi, I'm New Here! 2015 Bride Planning In Riviera Maya, Mexico.

Cancun Riviera Maya grand velas Mexico chicago

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 PhotoFeelings

PhotoFeelings

Insiders

• Insiders
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:31 AM

OMG! Congratulations, enjoy every moment!   :)

Wedding Session-43.jpg

https://vimeo.com/80875798

Osvaldo & Mónica 

Destination Wedding Photographers

Cel. (984) 108 7974

Cel. (984) 135 7173

photofeelings@hotmail.com

www.photofeelingsrivieramaya.com

#22 CurlyKristen

CurlyKristen
    • 209 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 31, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire
    • LocationPuerto Morelos, Mexico

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:16 AM

@smhvb5 Wow! the prices are much better than I thought they would be. I thought because you had to add all the food, drinks, and setup it would cost a lot more. To be honest, in the back of my mind I had always worried that Azul Beach would be too small of a resort. My fiance wants to have activites during the day and for it to feel more resort-like with a bigger resort. And I would like a little nightlife. Girlinthecity97 actually did a on site tour and came back with a lot of great information if you would like to contact her. I am almost 100% sure that we are going to go with Now Sapphire. The brides that wrote reviews this Dec had great things to say about it and I have been in contact with one of them for a few weeks now that has been a great help. Which every resort you go with, I am sure you will love it! And I am sure we will all have the wedding of our dreams :) But I can't wait to hear which resort you pick!

Happy Planning,

Kristen.

#23 CurlyKristen

CurlyKristen
    • 209 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:53 AM

@acw271011 Thanks for the update! That's kinda crazy and scary for brides getting married at Dreams Cancun...When planning my best friend's wedding in San Diego, her wedding coordinator told us that the resort she was planning her own wedding at went bankrupt and closed.

#24 CierraG

CierraG
    • 17 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 22, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Tulum

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:58 PM

@CurlyKristen I know Dreams Riviera Cancun just got bought by the Hyatt chain since I was looking there too. There might be a big turn over of staff or who knows so it could get a bit crazy with planning from afar and a new chain taking over just FYI

#25 CurlyKristen

CurlyKristen
    • 209 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:44 AM

@CierraG I totally agree and I am happy that we didn't go with them for other reasons. I am 100% sure that we are going to go with Now Sapphire. The brides that wrote reviews this Dec had great things to say about it and I have been in contact with one of them for a few weeks now that has been a great help. Which every resort you go with, I am sure you will love it! And I am sure we will all have the wedding of our dreams :)

Happy Planning,

Kristen.

#26 Victor Herrera

Victor Herrera
    • Vendor
    • 41 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:59 AM

WPJA

Congrats to everyone! :) 

I think that Azul Beach is amazing Resort!!  

Love
      ISPWP
      Wedding Potrait
      ISPWP

logo 1296707874

Victor Herrera Photography

www.victorherrera.com.mx

info@victorherrera.com.mx

#27 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:41 AM

@CurlyKristen I know Dreams Riviera Cancun just got bought by the Hyatt chain since I was looking there too. There might be a big turn over of staff or who knows so it could get a bit crazy with planning from afar and a new chain taking over just FYI

Hi ladies. I think we should clarify here. Dreams Cancun has been bought by Hyatt. The Dreams Riviera Cancun resort in Puerto Morelos will continue to be an AMR Dreams resort.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#28 CurlyKristen

CurlyKristen
      • 209 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:13 AM

@acw271011 I totally agree! I would be too nervous if I went with them right now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cancun Riviera Maya, grand velas, Mexico, chicago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users