I just wanted to drop in and give a quick update on our wedding experience!
Every aspect of the wedding wend absolutely flawlessly!
A few quick notes about:
* Now Amber resort:
- This was where our group stayed and the Hindu Ceremony was hosted.
- The resort is fairly new, and as a result feels fresh and trendy.
- All of our guests (we had 60 people in our group) were very impressed with the staff, grounds, service, food, rooms, etc etc.
* Las Caletas:
- The wedding itself was at Las Caletas.
- I must say, this place surpassed all of our expectations! The location is absolutely beautiful.
- Myself, and the girls took the morning boat; I would definitely recommend taking the early trip and enjoying the day at Las Caletas. We brought a bunch of decorations with us, so we needed the extra time to prep everything, but this place is perfect if you just want a few hours to relax before the wedding ceremony.
- We decided to have the guys come before the main group. This worked perfectly! They had plenty of time to get ready, and we had the opportunity to take some awesome photos! It took me a while to decide on whether I was ok with seeing my husband before the ceremony, and I'm very happy that we decided to meet up beforehand. As you can see from the pictures, it gave us the opportunity to have some alone-time with the photographers, and spend some additional time together on our wedding day. Thinking back on it, I would have felt very rushed to take the photos we wanted if we just kept it to the hour allocated to during cocktails.
- We chose to work with Daniel Diaz (http://danieldiazphoto.com/).
- Daniel and his team were very friendly, fun, flexible and creative; absolutely amazing! When we met them, we truly felt like we met up with friends that we haven't seen in a long time.
- They were with us for 3 days, and were extremely easy to work with. I attached a few of my favourite photos to showcase some of his work =)
Feel free to message me if you're looking for any tips, and I'll do my best to help!