The Most Amazing Paper Flower Creations For Any Wedding!

Menus Food Drinks place card holders

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Janeyr

• 4 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

I just wanted to share some pictures of some gorgeous paper flower creations I just had made by Chantal Laroque of Dragonfly Expressions. She has an online shop on www.etsy.com. She was fantastic to work with and a totally sweet person. Her designs look lovely online, but in person they are even better! She made me menu cards, place cards, chair swags, flowers for the plants that are just outside the villa we are getting married at, corsages for my Mom and mother- in- law, a boutonnière for my nephew, and flowers to put in a vase on the tables in our villa. I picked out the design online and told her my wedding colours and she did the rest. Just gorgeous and I am really happy with them. Now I can bring these down from Canada with me and not have to worry about any issues at customs, and also my sweety and my guests will have a lovely keepsake of our special day. Hope you like these pictures!

Attached Files

#2 loquaciouspunky

• 165 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 26, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Jewel-Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationNC

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:29 AM

can you post it where we can see it for the newbies that you can't download.

#3 Janeyr

• 4 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

I am a newbie too, so not sure how to do that exactly. I will try again...

#4 kyjanga

• 21 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

I tried to search etsy by her name and couldn't find it. Is that the correct spelling? What's the best way to search for her?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
        Using Tapatalk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Menus Food Drinks, place card holders

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users