I have officially completed my wedding planning. Or rather, that's the email I got from the Karisma wedding planner. We leave for Cancun in about 3 weeks and I have all of the decorations, OOT bags and wedding favors packed. Now, I'm going through my resort clothes to figure out what to take. I'll probably end up packing for my FI also.
We started this journey over a year ago and it's hard to believe it's almost over!
Woohoo!! Me too!
I've got my OOT bags all ready and packed, all my wedding decorations are packed!
BTW - here's what I've chosen for my OOT bags:
- Welcome book (includes a thank you letter, info about the resort, some spanish phrases, and information regarding the wedding day like where to go for the ceremony etc)
- Mini Purell from the dollar store
- Chapstick from the dollar store
- Custom souvenir magnet from Vista Print
- Custom made mix CD with all our wedding songs
All I have to do now is sync my ipods with our wedding music, and pack my clothes and I am ready to go!! Actually I still need to shop for my wedding night lingerie but that's easy