Sign in to follow this  
Cherielee

Oriental Trading Coming...Good/bad...

Hello,

I recieved my fairly large order today from oriental trading....everything was pretty good...i ordered the starfish...they kinda stink but i can set them out to air out...the nature shells as welll and there aren't a whole lot in the bag i believe it says 300 but they are fairly small in size...just so you know im not complaining just so that if you would like to order them, so you know what they actually loook like...I also ordered the large tote bags...which i am very pleased with,..the handles on the bags are cheapish but i didn't pay a whole lot of money for them so i don't care about that i guess...lol...they are a nice size and beautiful colors love them...the hibiscus change purses tehy are also nice and they come with a key ring that i attached to the handle of the tote which comes together well...i ordered the flip flop playing cards...didn't know they were that small...again not overally concerned i just call them travel size...lol...i also ordered the coconut tree pens...and absolutly love them!!! The only thing that didn't work out...is i ordered the camoflage drawstring bags for the mens bags...and they are extreemly small...the good thing is that i called them and said i thought maybe they sent the wrong ones to me and he said that is what they are...it says that they are 10'' but they aren't 10X10 they are more like 10X6 maybe....so they didnt' work out but OTC was very helpful and gave me a full refund of the price of them...very nice of them to do so and i didn't have to return them either...so i still have the bags...lol...now trying to find something to do with them now...lol...anyway i just wanted to give you all a heads up....o and i also used the coupon code that was 20% off which saved me 40 dollars on my order....its in the coupon code thread and then you have to scroll down...for me becuase i had a canadian order it worked out cheaper then using the "free shipping" coupon code...check it out both ways to see which is better....good luck girlies....cher

Sorry i meant Oriental Trading Company...i actallly am pretty happy its just the mens bags that didn't work out and they gave me a refund so im really happy about that....plus i didn't have to send them back which was really nice too...