Photo

Maracas

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 aoliver13

aoliver13
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

I hope I spelled that right. I want to have maracas and would love to purchase them in Mexico to cute down on luggage fees. Do you think I will be able to find some in Mexico? I am staying at Hard Rock Riviera Maya. I am hoping their is a market near by.

#2 Yazmin De La Mora

Yazmin De La Mora
    • Vendor
    • 336 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:25 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by aoliver13 

I hope I spelled that right. I want to have maracas and would love to purchase them in Mexico to cute down on luggage fees. Do you think I will be able to find some in Mexico? I am staying at Hard Rock Riviera Maya. I am hoping their is a market near by.

Hello aoliver13,

Yes you can buy them in Cancun.  In the hotel zone there is a market where you can buy them but of course it will be more expensive than if you go to "mercado 28" which is a market in the Cancun downtown area.  You can ask your concierge at your hotel and they can help you with a map or a cab.

Happy Planning!

#3 MrsSheppardToBe

MrsSheppardToBe
      • 128 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 5, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Ocean Coral & Turquesa
      • LocationRiviera Maya

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:30 PM

I was thinking of ordering from "Maracas Art and Design"... a family in Puerto Vallarta makes them and can ship them to Cancun for around $40 (shipping only).

Might be a good option for you, as you won't have to carry them in your luggage!

http://www.maracasartanddesign.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users