27dress

Any other brides of 2016? Do we need to prepare now?

I'm a 2016 bride as well. Starting now to help spread out the costs :)

Feb 2016 here! We are planning ahead to allow our guests to save as well! Looks like there are a few of us doing the same thing! In the meantime it allows me to try and save some money by keeping my eye out for deals... Try DIY projects and find the perfect dress all without feeling the panic! We have our resort 99% confirmed (going down for a site visit in 3 weeks to make sure it's perfect)... And then invites are going out in July to allow early deposits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 bride here!!! I am so happy I stumbled across this site, I have already encountered things I have not previously. Late January/Early February of 2016 seems to be our set time frame. 

Has any 2016 bride booked yet? Or just searching for the best hotels/resorts?

We are booked and photographer, reception/ceremony sites are reserved and 3/4 of our guests have booked and paid. Expecting around 70-80 people so the early planning got us a great rate for our guests! (Invited 120)

Edited by kmk2016

Wow thats a lot of people already @@kmk2016! I'm waiting for air fare dates to be posted before i send STDs so your much more prepared than me

2016 bride here as well!  Our family and friends are already looking forward to our DW and are very happy to have the advance notice so everyone can start saving.  Congrats to the other newbies!

2016 here!! =) Congrats and welcome! I am sure you will find a ton of useful stuff here.. Enjoy and see you around!!

Hi Brides of 2016..

Congratulations to all of you and welcome to the community.

Excitement is running through these posts,you can feel it.

If any of you lovelies are planning a Mexican DW or any beach  DW,we would like to invite you to read our article "Top Tips for WOW beach wedding Photos" you can find it on the home page of the forum or by using the below link.

http://www.bestdesti...by-vincen-r2226

sml_gallery_277385_17854_242467.jpgsml_gallery_277385_17854_449954.jpg

sml_gallery_277385_17832_211110.jpgsml_gallery_277385_17854_35397.jpg

sml_gallery_277385_17835_99547.jpgsml_gallery_277385_17792_2336606.jpg

Any questions about Mexico for a wedding destination,dont hesitate to contact us.

Happy early planning!!

Alexis

• Like 1